Heir Apparent

Nach Bier. Und Eiscreme.

beer_111174.jpg

Das sieht ... interessant ... aus.

Reaktionen: tik
Das neue Album „The View From Below“ erscheint am 15.10.2018 bei No Remorse Records und wurde in der Besetzung eingespielt, die 2016 am KIT für Aufsehen gesorgt hatte. Sänger ist also Will Shaw!

Promo-Tailer:

Tracklist:
1. Man in the Sky
2. The Door
3. Here We Aren’t
4. Synthetic Lies
5. Savior
6. Further and Farther
7. The Road to Palestine
8. Insomnia

Heir Apparent 2018.jpg

Um es mit der Signatur eines der eingeblendeten Fotos zu sagen: genau "mein ding" :):) Freu mich schon auf - Verdammt!? - Oktober o_O Boah, viiiiiel zu lange Wartezeit!!

Die würd ich mir auch gerne schon wieder mal am KIT geben ;)

Vorab Song 2 :verehr::verehr::verehr:

"Insomnia" from the upcoming album is out there, so here's the back story: This particular song is inspired from the church bell in Dittigheim that kept me awake all night in 2006 when we played KIT VII. I had promised Michael Hönninger that I would write a song called "Insomnia" ever since... because of the repeating church bell, the theme is a continued repetitive pattern or series of thoughts that are stuck in your head, supported by the lyrics of "'round and 'round we go"... this is also why the "solo" is not traditional, the phrase plays once in the beginning and repeats almost exactly the same way twice towards the ending... so there is a method to the madness behind the arrangement. I was able to record the bell on my phone, at noon on the Sunday after KIT XIX in 2016 before we flew home... and the song finally took shape about 6 months ago. Enjoy. Oh, and if you care to vote or comment on this track while you're listening at HOFA, that's cool too...

https://songcheck.de/song/825/

Vorab Song 2 :verehr::verehr::verehr:

"Insomnia" from the upcoming album is out there, so here's the back story: This particular song is inspired from the church bell in Dittigheim that kept me awake all night in 2006 when we played KIT VII. I had promised Michael Hönninger that I would write a song called "Insomnia" ever since... because of the repeating church bell, the theme is a continued repetitive pattern or series of thoughts that are stuck in your head, supported by the lyrics of "'round and 'round we go"... this is also why the "solo" is not traditional, the phrase plays once in the beginning and repeats almost exactly the same way twice towards the ending... so there is a method to the madness behind the arrangement. I was able to record the bell on my phone, at noon on the Sunday after KIT XIX in 2016 before we flew home... and the song finally took shape about 6 months ago. Enjoy. Oh, and if you care to vote or comment on this track while you're listening at HOFA, that's cool too...

https://songcheck.de/song/825/

Großartig! Wenn die restlichen Songs dieses Niveau halten können, dann kann 'The View from Below' tatsächlich an die Klasse von 'Graceful Inheritance' und 'One Small Voice' anknüpfen!

Mega! Will Shaw erinnert mich total an Carl Albert :verehr:
Aber HALLO!
Musikalisch wieder deutlich bei Graceful Inheritance als bei der One Small Voice, mit der ich irgendwie immer weniger anfangen kann.

Album kommt definitiv auf die Liste für den 25.10ten. Scheiße wird das ein Jahr jetzt gegen Ende... da überschlagen sich ja die Releases.

Zurück
Oben Unten