Cea Serin - The Vibrant Sound Of Bliss And Decay

Was in dem Video zu hören ist, klingt schonmal vielversprechend, wenn auch etwas rudimentär. Ich meine im Hintergrund aber ganz leise sensationelle Leadgitarren zu vernehmen ...

Over the past year, I took a bit of a break from music to concentrate on writing. In that time I published a short story, an article on tour life, finished a first novel, and I now have a second short story coming out. But now it's back to music.
Recording for the new Cea Serin album, "The World Outside," has begun and things are going great.
I'll try and keep you all posted on the progress with some pics and videos.
~J

Quelle: fb

Echt beschissene Nachrichten von Jay (Quelle: fb von Cea Serin):

19.8.:
Jay here,
Recently, Livingston Parish and Denham Springs (the city I live), had a massive and historic flood. Ninety percent of the city was flooded and 75% of the businesses are a total loss.
My hose was flooded and I lost all my stuff. I saved my instruments and computer with new Cea Serin stuff, but that's about it.
My girlfriend started a GoFundMe page. If you can help out I'd really appreciate it.

https://www.gofundme.com/2ke25rx8

24.8.:
Again, I want to thank everyone for the kind words, advice, contributions, etc. over this past week.
I felt the need to write about the massive flood that pretty much wiped out the entire city I live in. This flood put 90% of the city under water and 75% of the businesses are a total loss.

Here is my personal account of what happened to me those first few days the flood waters were around.

http://www.whoisjaylamm.com/2016/08/24/jay-lamm-great-flood-2016/

(Bericht von Jay inklusive Bildern)

Schöne Scheisse...

UPDATE:

Some good news out of the Cea Serin camp. Rhythm guitar tracks are done for the new album. Bass guitar will be wrapped up by next week. Now we just have to do some pickups on themes and solos for the guitars. Drums will be after that, followed by vocals.

Well, I have to say that I'm done with bass tracking. I managed to get a great bass tone and performance with this MTD Kingston Z fretless bass. In fact, this was my main bass for the album. For every track I tried all my basses, but this one consistently sounded best. I also used an NS Design upright and my Warwick fretless piccolo bass.
I can't wait for people to hear it. Rhythm guitars and bass, done. Next up, drums.

News:

Good news, folks.
Rory Faciane has begun recording drums for the new Cea Serin album, "The World Outside."
Rory did an amazing job on "The Vibrant Sound of Bliss and Decay" so expect great things on the upcoming release. It's gonna be a doozy.

40417671_10155455769776262_8925143436399476736_o.jpg

40430503_10155455769756262_3235997548158124032_o.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten