JUDAS PRIEST > 2024 : Invincible Shield

Die gute „alte“ Firepower gerade wieder mal dermaßen abgefeiert! Guardians+Rising from Ruins knallt mich immer dermaßen in die Ecke und insgesamt macht sich das Album immer mehr Richtung persönliche Priest Top 3 auf...

In Halle (Saale) wird nächstes Jahr auf jeden Fall ordentlich den Priestern gehuldigt!

Die gute „alte“ Firepower gerade wieder mal dermaßen abgefeiert! Guardians+Rising from Ruins knallt mich immer dermaßen in die Ecke und insgesamt macht sich das Album immer mehr Richtung persönliche Priest Top 3 auf...

In Halle (Saale) wird nächstes Jahr auf jeden Fall ordentlich den Priestern gehuldigt!
Hätte auch nie gedacht, dass sich die Band nochmal so zurück meldet. Gegen die Top 3 geht es bei mir zwar nicht, aber Bockstark ist die Platte allemal!

K.K.Downing press release:
”First of all, I want to once again express my huge appreciation to all fans worldwide for the overwhelmingly positive response to my Bloodstock appearance in August and the Wolverhampton gig in early November. I am truly humbled and grateful.
I am also taken aback with the compelling fan outcry for me to participate in the Judas Priest 50th anniversary celebrations next year. Consequently, I felt the right thing to do was to reach out to my former band-mates to gather their thoughts on this, and their response is they are not receptive to my participation in the band and they do not intend to include me in the 50th anniversary celebrations.
However, the great news for the fans is that I will be continuing to forge ahead, I am looking very much forward to seeing you all on the road in 2020. Together we will take on the world”

Schade.

1. Komm ein bisschen mit nach Italien
2. Ich denk so gern an Billy Vaughn
3. Mandolinen und Mondschein

K.K.Downing press release:
”First of all, I want to once again express my huge appreciation to all fans worldwide for the overwhelmingly positive response to my Bloodstock appearance in August and the Wolverhampton gig in early November. I am truly humbled and grateful.
I am also taken aback with the compelling fan outcry for me to participate in the Judas Priest 50th anniversary celebrations next year. Consequently, I felt the right thing to do was to reach out to my former band-mates to gather their thoughts on this, and their response is they are not receptive to my participation in the band and they do not intend to include me in the 50th anniversary celebrations.
However, the great news for the fans is that I will be continuing to forge ahead, I am looking very much forward to seeing you all on the road in 2020. Together we will take on the world”

Schade.
Ist denn da so viel Scheisse zwischen denen gelaufen?

Priest-Listenwahn? Bin dabei (aber komplett ;D )

Rocka Rolla 5/10
Sad Wings Of Destiny 10/10
Sin After Sin 9/10
Stained Class 8,5/10
Killing Machine 7/10
British Steel 7/10
Point Of Entry 6/10
Screaming For Vengeance 9/10
Defenders Of The Faith 9,5/10
Turbo 6/10
Ram It Down 5/10
Painkiller 9/10