COLD EARTH - Your Misery, My Triumph CD [out soon]

COLD EARTH - Your Misery, My Triumph CD & LPs are currently SOLD OUT

A re-edition is already in progress. The CD will be available again in 3-4 weeks and the vinyl in March 2021.

Cover.jpg

Sehr gut! Wollte gerade heute bei der CD zuschlagen, um zu merken, dass die ausverkauft ist.

Das sind doch mal gute News. Nach der Krachmucker Empfehlung und anschließendem reinlauschen war ich auf der Suche nach der Vinyl... wird dann gleich im März gekauft :top:

COLD EARTH - Your Misery, My Triumph LP
is sold out from us.

Check out our distribution partners:
Avgrundsklanger (Swe)
Spread Evil (Fin)
His Wounds (Gre)
Eternity Records (Ger)
Wolfsgrimm Records (Ger)
Obscurant Visions (Rus)
Dawnbreed (NL)
Arcane Altar (US)
Bitter Misery (US)

A second edition is in the works and should appear in the next few months.

CD is still available.
Leider war ich mal wieder zu spät. Freue mich auf die zweite Auflage. Gibt es schon ne zeitliche Vorstellung?

OUT NOW on SOL RECORDS

COLD EARTH - Your Misery, My Triumph CD
identical second press

ColdEarthCDForen.jpg

COLD EARTH is a project consisting of several members from our very own Sol Records circle. The sole purpose of this project is a nostalgic glance at the radical late 90s / early 00s Black Metal movement, and paying tribute to this particular era, its atmosphere and its protagonists. Embodied in grim and unpleasant Black Metal that transpires the atmosphere of an abandoned cemetery in autumn, "Your Misery, My Triumph" is an homage to an intense, somewhat strange yet magical time that significantly shaped some North-Eastern teens-or-twens perception of the underground, and the ideals that they embrace ever since. We know this has been done thousands of times before, but we'll always prefer raw, unsophisticated but honest nostalgia to any degenerated attempts of 'individuality'.

CD comes with 8-sided booklet
Limited to 500 copies

feat.
St. (Shores of Ladon, Thorybos, Shroud of Satan etc.) - Guitars, bass
T.B. (Thorybos) - Vocals
FN (Thorybos, Stygian Temple) - Guitars
M. (Thorybos, Stygian Temple) - Drums

Full Album Stream on Youtube

Buy:
Label:
Sol Records Onlineshop
Bandcamp
Band:
Bandcamp

www.solrecords.de

OUT NOW on SOL RECORDS

COLD EARTH - Your Misery, My Triumph LP Re-Edition

SOLVINYL010_CELP2ndForen.jpg

Second Edition on White Vinyl
Limited to 287 copies

COLD EARTH - Your Misery, My Triumph T-Shirt

SOLTS009_CE_Foren.jpg

Limited to 100 copies
FotL Heavy Cotton, S-XXL

COLD EARTH is a project consisting of several members from our very own Sol Records circle. The sole purpose of this project is a nostalgic glance at the radical late 90s / early 00s Black Metal movement, and paying tribute to this particular era, its atmosphere and its protagonists. Embodied in grim and unpleasant Black Metal that transpires the atmosphere of an abandoned cemetery in autumn, "Your Misery, My Triumph" is an homage to an intense, somewhat strange yet magical time that significantly shaped some North-Eastern teens-or-twens perception of the underground, and the ideals that they embrace ever since. We know this has been done thousands of times before, but we'll always prefer raw, unsophisticated but honest nostalgia to any degenerated attempts of 'individuality'.

feat.
St. (Shores of Ladon, Thorybos, Shroud of Satan etc.) - Guitars, bass
T.B. (Thorybos) - Vocals
FN (Thorybos, Stygian Temple) - Guitars
M. (Thorybos, Stygian Temple) - Drums

Stream on Youtube

Buy:
Sol Records Webshop
Sol Records Bandcamp
Bandcamp Cold Earth

Zurück
Oben Unten