Aktueller Inhalt von bstaley

1. bstaley

Artizan

Hey everyone, Artizan is hard at work on our followup to Demon Rider. We are looking to make a return to Europe in 2020. Does anybody have any information to pass along on promoters/agencies we could contact to play over there? Would especially love to get on some of the festivals. Thanks!
  2. bstaley

SANCTUARY Essen 8.8.2019

I saw Sanctuary in Atlanta, playing all of Refuge Denied. No, it's not Warrel, but it's still VERY good and definitely worth seeing. The band is very tight and the songs are timeless. Joseph Michael has done a great job. I do not think there is any body out there who could do better.
  3. bstaley

Arch/Matheos - John Arch

9.5 out of 10. I can not find anything wrong with it. Maybe if there were a few more, catchy choruses I could give it a 10, but it's hard to criticize something that is nearly perfect. It will probably be album of the year for me.
  4. bstaley

Arch/Matheos - John Arch

So far I've only had two listens, but I find it outstanding!
  5. bstaley

Artizan

6. bstaley

Artizan

Hey guys, I did not discover this forum until recently. I sincerely appreciate that you like the music. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the band and thank you for the kind words. I just did a video playthrough for the solo in Endless Odyssey off of Demon Rider. I hope you enjoy it. Regards!
Zurück
Oben Unten