TYFON'S DOOM - Yeth Hound & Emperor's Path

T

tobi flintstone

Ich habe die Scheibe zum Besprechen bekommen und bin hellauf begeistert!

Geiler unterproduzierter (mancher wird sagen unproduzierter) Heavy Metal, dem die "Fuck the mainstream"-Attitüde aus allen Poren quilt!

Räudig, dreckig, kautig, geil!!!!

Einmal die aktuelle EP:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Sehr, sehr geil, so liebe ich meinen Moped Metal! Ungeschönt, rustikal, dreckig und dabei hymnisch und atmosphärisch - vielen Dank für diesen astreinen Tipp...!

Gern geschehen!
Ich freue mich, dass es dir gefällt!

Darum geht es hier doch, gute Musik mit futen Leuten teilen und Gedanke darüber auszutauschen.

Endlich kommt neuer Stoff! Ick freu mir!

Hier mal das Artwork der Scheibe und der Pressetext von Gates of Hell Records:

TYFON’S DOOM TO RELEASE “EMPEROR’S PATH” THIS NOVEMBER

Still riding the wave of momentum from their well-received 2016 “Yeth Hound” EP, Finnish classic metal outfit TYFON’S DOOM will release its first full-length, “Emperor’s Path” this November via Gates Of Hell Records. The album contains 11 songs at approximately 45 minutes.

“Emperor’s Path” includes a wide arsenal of original riffs and melodies, and the song material varies between straightforward heavy metal to quite complex song structures and tempo changes,” comments TYFON’S DOOM’s lone member, Tommi Varsala. “The style is still very guitar-oriented old-school metal with fast and slow and even acoustic moments.”

“Yeth Hound” instantly won over the traditional metal contingent with its memorable use of dueling guitar melodies, adventurous arrangements and the charismatic vocals of Varsala. This time, however, Varsala says to expect something different and more evolved.

“Now the music sounds professional, and instead of a drum machine, there’s a real musician playing the drums,” he says. “Also, in my opinion, I sing a lot better than I did on ‘Yeth Hound’. Vocals are still in that unique style, but executed like I originally planned it in my head when I started this project. Just couldn’t do it before this.”

Varsala is joined in the studio by drummer Cederick Forsberg (ROCKA ROLLA, BLAZON STONE), who “did an awesome job.” Aside from Forsberg, though, “Emperor’s Path” is all Varsala, who considers songs such as “Moonlight” and the title track to be highlights.

“For a couple of months, I’ve listened to this album once per day on average and it seems that this album causes a serious addiction. This really is a great album and I’m glad I had a chance to make it. For that I want to thank everyone who have supported or is planning to support this project!”

TRACKLIST:

1. Tyrant’s Sceptre
2. The Hidden Hand
3. Sea of Life
4. Beyond Treason
5. Endless War
6. Moonlight
7. Howling Danger
8. The Rider From Abandoned Town
9. Rising Earth
10. Strange Aeons
11. Emperor’s Path