Machine Head - Thread

Hier mal zusammengefasst:

"To all the bitchass internet troll motherfuckers who keep whining and menstrating about how 'Do Or Die' has lyrics from the band DOPE. Here's a little fucking reminder for your moronic nu-metal-brain's, since 1993 in our song 'fuck at all' I've been saying 'c'mon motherfucker c'mon' in the middle break down. Here's video of me in 1995 saying it at Dynamo! It was a good seven years before Dopes 2001's 'Die MF Die' came out you fuckin sausage gobblers!⠀

"DUH!!⠀

"Not to mention that any fucking band on the planet saying '______ motherfucker ______' in any combination (and that goes for COAL CHAMBER, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, DOPE, and yes, MACHINE HEAD) are all jacking it from 1984's hip hop classic 'The Roof Is On Fire' by Rock Master Scott & The Dynamic Three. Know your fucking musical history fuckboi's!!⠀

"And if I hear one more fucking internet twathole moaning about 'cringe worthy lyrics' while they sit in front of their computers stroking their little fucking boners to the lyrical genius of fucking BABYMETAL, eat a bowl of cock! Because the second the PANTERA's 'walk' comes on, with such lyrical Edgar Allan Poe-esque masterpiece is like 'run your mouth when I'm not around it's easy to achieve' and 'walk on home boy' Or LAMB OF GOD's 'this is a motherfucking invitation' these same fucking brain-donors run right out to the dance floor and start headbanging!⠀And rightly so!!

"P.S. Who the fuck listens to DOPE!!??"

Edit: Kommt von seiner Instagram-Seite, zu einem jüngst geposteten Liveausschnitt von 1995.

Hier mal zusammengefasst:

Edit: Kommt von seiner Instagram-Seite, zu einem jüngst geposteten Liveausschnitt von 1995.
giphy.gif

Zu solchen Texten und zu so einer Musik muss man sich ausagieren und das Hirn ausschalten. Das ist was physisches, nichts intellektuelles. Finde es okay, dass er seinen Jargon fürs viel zu verkopfte Internet nicht anpasst.

Die Texte von The Blackening oder auch Locust und Bloodstone waren richtig gut, keine Ahnung was passiert ist.

Den neuen Song finde ich richtig gut und der Text stört mich Null, aber ich weiss ja auch das es anders geht und das er auch anders kann, siehe Descent the Shades of Night

Denke nun wirklich nicht,dass er da irgendwas geklaut hat, hat er auch einfach nicht nötig.
Bessere Texte kann er wirklich. Na ja....bin immer noch etwas zwiegespalten nach dem Konzert neulich.

Mal abgesehen von seiner mümümü Reaktion muss ich bei einem 3 Minuten Song, welcher rein auf Abriss abzielt, auch keine lyrische Großtat haben ;)
Stören tut es mich nicht wirklich und es gibt da draußen sicherlich noch dumpfere assigere Texte als den.

"To all the bitchass internet troll motherfuckers who keep whining and menstrating about how 'Do Or Die' has lyrics from the band DOPE. Here's a little fucking reminder for your moronic nu-metal-brain's, since 1993 in our song 'fuck at all' I've been saying 'c'mon motherfucker c'mon' in the middle break down. Here's video of me in 1995 saying it at Dynamo! It was a good seven years before Dopes 2001's 'Die MF Die' came out you fuckin sausage gobblers!⠀

"DUH!!⠀

"Not to mention that any fucking band on the planet saying '______ motherfucker ______' in any combination (and that goes for COAL CHAMBER, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH, DOPE, and yes, MACHINE HEAD) are all jacking it from 1984's hip hop classic 'The Roof Is On Fire' by Rock Master Scott & The Dynamic Three. Know your fucking musical history fuckboi's!!⠀

"And if I hear one more fucking internet twathole moaning about 'cringe worthy lyrics' while they sit in front of their computers stroking their little fucking boners to the lyrical genius of fucking BABYMETAL, eat a bowl of cock! Because the second the PANTERA's 'walk' comes on, with such lyrical Edgar Allan Poe-esque masterpiece is like 'run your mouth when I'm not around it's easy to achieve' and 'walk on home boy' Or LAMB OF GOD's 'this is a motherfucking invitation' these same fucking brain-donors run right out to the dance floor and start headbanging!⠀And rightly so!!

"P.S. Who the fuck listens to DOPE!!??"
Nach sowas soll sich noch mal jemand über ein "Eierkopp" aufregen. :thumbsdown:

Hat sich mittlerweile wieder gegeben, der hat wohl in 2019 wieder gut abgespeckt...

Der neue Song Circle the drain klingt ziemlich back to the roots. Find ich gut. Da scheint die Tour zum Burn my eyes Jubiläum durchzuschlagen.

Soweit würde ich noch nicht gehen, aber es klingt nach nem angenehen Through The Ashes Vibe.

Zurück
Oben Unten