Welche Scheibe läuft jetzt? - Death & Black Metal II

cattle-decapitation-992x992.jpg

Cattle Decapitation - DEATH ATLAS

Hmm, meine ist noch nicht da.

Dabei steht da "estimated to arrive no later than September 11, 2021".
gab ein Statement auf Facebook:

"Hello, my dear friends
You’ve been mailing me a lot lately on the matter of your orders that contain Pale Swordsman physicals
There are so many mails in my mailbox that I might not be in time to answer all of them, and that’s exactly why I’m writing this post for right now — to give you an answer, an update as fast as possible
First of all, please, note that I’m not the one who ships out the stuff. The label (Livor Mortis) is. So I’m able to give you only the information he provides me
Never mind the confirmation mails that says "Estimated to ship July 31, 2021 and estimated to arrive no later than September 11, 2021”. We expected the physicals to arrive in July, so Livor Mortis could ship them out by 31th of July, but unfortunately they still haven’t arrived yet
Meanwhile you can try to do it yourself using this guide:
http://get.bandcamp.help/.../360007903433-I-need-to...
I’m very grateful for your support, your patience and understanding, my friends. I am stressing a lot because of the circumstances that keep you waiting for this long for the stuff you bought. But your kind words are soothing me
I also have a lot of unread messages on Instagram and Facebook. Hope to answer them (or at least most of them) really soon, when I’ll have more time for it
Wish you all an amazing weekend and all the best!
Crying Orc"

Zurück
Oben Unten