Der US-Metal Thread

Thomas Mallicoat schrieb am 27.06.2022:

„i think we are going to release new lethal album soon. its invention or poets knife. i think we are releasing on band camp. it's great. we just want to get it out. i have at lest three new albums written. just cant afford to record them. any help with promotion would be greatly appreciated. lethal is a very humble band. we work very hard all the time just like you. love you very much...“

Thomas Mallicoat schrieb am 27.06.2022:

„i think we are going to release new lethal album soon. its invention or poets knife. i think we are releasing on band camp. it's great. we just want to get it out. i have at lest three new albums written. just cant afford to record them. any help with promotion would be greatly appreciated. lethal is a very humble band. we work very hard all the time just like you. love you very much...“

Sehr schön wieder was von Lethal zu hören, eine meiner Top 10 US Metal Bands, u.a. auch wegen Thomas Mallicoats Stimme. Bin gespannt auf das neue Album. Ich hoffe, sie auch wieder in Europa sehen zu können. Die Konzerte am KIT und am UTH (wo sie auch genug Spielzeit erhielten) bleiben unvergesslich.

Die neue Cauldron Born CD ist jetzt wohl erschienen und kommt jetzt auch als Gatefold Double Vinyl raus.

Das stand auf der Fratzbuch-Seite:

After the successful crowdfunding campaign and release on CD format of Cauldron Born's latest album by the title "Cold steel for the Necromancer", we are ready to announce the upcoming official release of it in deluxe gatefold vinyl format. The vinyl version will feature different artwork to the CD version, painted by the highly acclaimed Brazilian fantasy artist Bebeto Daroz.
The vinyl version will come in 2 colors (regular black and a special colored one) and will feature remastered sound.
There will be 8 tracks in total and all we can say, is that you should be preparing for one of the best albums of 2022 and most likely CAULDRON BORN's best release so far.
The album is expected to be released by the end of 2022 and more news will follow soon.

Der reguläre CD-Release startet in 4 Wochen über die Echoesofcrom-Webseite!!!

Gepriesen sei @lordsteel , der mir am frühen Morgen schon ein lautes Yeah! im Büro entlockt hat....als er diesen H&H Release im ^Welche Scheibe...^ postete:

1059070.jpg

ARKAINA - Symposium Of A Troubled Mind & Beyond

lang ersehnte Anthology der Massachusetts Prog Power Helden!

https://heavenandhellrecords.bandcamp.com/album/symposium-of-a-troubled-mind-beyond

Gepriesen sei @lordsteel , der mir am frühen Morgen schon ein lautes Yeah! im Büro entlockt hat....als er diesen H&H Release im ^Welche Scheibe...^ postete:

1059070.jpg

https://heavenandhellrecords.bandcamp.com/album/symposium-of-a-troubled-mind-beyond

Sehr schön. Das war seinerzeit eines meiner ersten erstandenen Demo-Tapes. Ewig nicht mehr gehört, aber das ließe sich ja hiermit nun bald ändern...

Wurde hier, soweit ich das überblicke, noch nicht genannt und ist auch schon ein paar Tage alt, aber SUNLESS SKY haben mit 'Prelude to Madness' seit Ende Juli ein ganz superbes Album am Start.

1059070.jpg

ist bekannt, ob die in Deutschland erhältlich sein wird?

ich will die haben :) evtl. Sammelbestellung?

Zurück
Oben Unten