Kaine -A crisis of Faith _Reforge the steel 2019

verdrahtor

Deaf Dealer
mal so zum anchecken. Braucht ein paar Runden aber meiner einer ist schwer begeistert. Der sehr gute Vorgänger The Waystone war da eher noch ne Maiden-.Kopie.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Das wurde ja schon mal im neue Metal-Dinger vorgestellt. Ziemlich feines Album, lief hier mehrfach und macht Freude.

Auch wenns nicht soviel Resonanz hier bekam , Album is nu in neuer Version bei neuem Label nochmal erschienen. nochmal ein link zum anhören:
Sehr nette Jungs die es verdient haben unterstützt zu werden

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Und für die Coverkäufer:
0015414149_10.jpg

so nochmal ohne viele Worte weil die Jungs mich drum gebeten haben.
Neues Futter für die Ohren, Bitte, bitte mal antesten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-x0jkRpLN74

CD Review: Kaine - Reforge The Steel
Written by Dennis Eikenkötter
Published: 11 November 2019
kaine_reforgethesteel.jpg

Artist: Kaine
Title: Reforge The Steel
Genre: Heavy Metal
Release Date: 18th October 2019
Label: Self-Released

Review Flash

So for starters I will cite the band here at first because I think it fits well: “KAINE is a Heavy Metal band from the East of England influenced by the likes of BLACK SABBATH, JUDAS PRIEST, SAXON, IRON MAIDEN, early METALLICA and more. The band was originally formed by vocalist/ guitarist Rage Sadler in 2009 and has released three studio albums in Falling Through Freedom (2012), The Waystone (2014) and A Crisis of Faith (2018) and has played the main stage of festivals such as Wildfire (2015) in Scotland alongside the likes of DIAMOND HEAD, TYGERS OF PAN TANG, HOLOCAUST etc. and Hard Rock Hell Metal (2018) with ALESTORM, EVIL SCARECROW, GRAVE DIGGER and more”.

Yeah, yeah, sounds impressive? Yes! And as a matter of fact the band did impress me so much that I requested the review personally and I had to ask more than once because KAINE is busy. It was worth the wait, I really dig this band and their sound. Rage Sadler’s vocals are raw enough to drip with trueness and he can hit some high notes too (while playing one of two kick ass guitars) speaking of kick ass: Toby Woods (guitars), Liam Etheridge (drums) and Isaac Healy (bass) unite with Sadler to rip your head off and kick you in the nuts in a way that makes you smile. I have to state that I never heard blast-beats in a melodic song before and I absolutely love it! The sound is modern enough to appeal to some of them young head-bangers that spend their allowance at the merch booth and yet please us older moshers with the old-school moments.

Conclusion: This is hilariously awesome, buy this already these guys should tour the world

Rating: 9 / 10

Komplett an mir vorbei gegangen.
Auf den ersten kurzen Hör stark.
Muss ich später nochmal komplett hören. Sollte sich der Eindruck bestätigen, wird's gekauft.

Habe die aktuelle CD gerade im Auto laufen.
Kommt schon gut.

Bin bei Bandcamp über deren neues Album gestolpert und hab´s sofort gekauft.
Kam vorgestern an, den Download gab´s vorab ja dazu.

Das neue Album ist gut geworden.
Gerade im instrumentalen Bereich ist das Album eine super Weiterentwicklung.
Mochte schon die Vorgänger "Reforge The Steel" und "A Crisis Of Faith" (noch als CD über Bandcamp geholt),
After Extinction (Brexit sei Dank) bisher nur als Download über Bandcamp.
Sollte die CD mal hierzulande günstig zu erwerben sein, kommt mir die auch noch ins Haus.

Klar, in Sachen Gesang ist Rage Sadler kein Halford oder Dickinson, ist eher melodisch-rhythmischer Sprechgesang,
aber die Songs haben allesamt was.
Gute 7,5 bis 8 bekommt das "After Extinction" von mir.

Man kann sich deren neu-aufgenommene Debut EP als Boxset entweder über Patreon oder auch Bandcamp kaufen.
Die Box ist echt gut geworden, macht auch haptisch was her.
Wenn man bei Patreon mitmacht, bekommt man auch die Extinction After EP dazu.

Kaine - Falling Through Freedom EP Boxset​

0033105483_10.jpg

a0354431515_16.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten