Anacrusis (Kenn Nardi) - Dancing With The Past

Mr. Nardi lässt per FB wissen, falls noch nicht bekannt. Danke an @Pavlos.

***ANACRUSIS reissues update***

I just wanted to say the albums have all been remastered and are on schedule for the coming Metal Blade reissues.

We don't have a concrete date yet or all of the details, but I can say that all four albums will be released on high-quality vinyl and on physical CDs (with CD-only bonus demo tracks).

Due to the length of the recordings and the fact that Metal Blade Records did not want to compromise the audio quality, all four vinyl releases will be double albums. Reason and Screams and Whispers will be full 4-sided LPs and Suffering Hour and Manic Impressions will be 3-sided LPs with an etching on side 4.

The Vinyl versions will all feature the original track listings aside from Suffering Hour which will also include the "lost" cover version of Black Sabbath's "N.I.B." (which was recorded during the SH sessions (but was never included on the original release).

I will post any new information as soon as I have updates.

Mr. Nardi lässt per FB wissen, falls noch nicht bekannt. Danke an @Pavlos.

***ANACRUSIS reissues update***

I just wanted to say the albums have all been remastered and are on schedule for the coming Metal Blade reissues.

We don't have a concrete date yet or all of the details, but I can say that all four albums will be released on high-quality vinyl and on physical CDs (with CD-only bonus demo tracks).

Due to the length of the recordings and the fact that Metal Blade Records did not want to compromise the audio quality, all four vinyl releases will be double albums. Reason and Screams and Whispers will be full 4-sided LPs and Suffering Hour and Manic Impressions will be 3-sided LPs with an etching on side 4.

The Vinyl versions will all feature the original track listings aside from Suffering Hour which will also include the "lost" cover version of Black Sabbath's "N.I.B." (which was recorded during the SH sessions (but was never included on the original release).

I will post any new information as soon as I have updates.

Das wird Zeit. Bekomme ich endlich "Suffering Hour" und "Reason" in vernünftigen Versionen. Wahrscheinlich hole ich mir aber alle vier Alben noch mal. Hat Kenn verdient.

Suffering Hour und Reason stehen hier als Vinyl. CDs dann noch von den Alben 2-4, die Annihilation Complete - The Early Years Anthology, die Our Reunion DVD, sowie die Hindsight 2-CD.
Ich werde aber natürlich trotzdem nochnal komplett zuschlagen. Eine meiner absoluten Lieblingsbands:verehr::verehr::verehr:

Suffering Hour und Reason stehen hier als Vinyl. CDs dann noch von den Alben 2-4, die Annihilation Complete - The Early Years Anthology, die Our Reunion DVD, sowie die Hindsight 2-CD.
Ich werde aber natürlich trotzdem nochnal komplett zuschlagen. Eine meiner absoluten Lieblingsbands:verehr::verehr::verehr:
Hmpf, da fällt mir wieder ein, dass mir die DVD aus immer noch fehlt....

Das wird Zeit. Bekomme ich endlich "Suffering Hour" und "Reason" in vernünftigen Versionen. Wahrscheinlich hole ich mir aber alle vier Alben noch mal. Hat Kenn verdient.
Exakt mein Gedankengang. "Manic Impressions" und "Screams and Whispers" besitze ich zwar schon seit Ewigkeiten auf CD, aber wenn da nun auch noch Demotracks als Bonus draufgepackt werden, hole ich mir die trotzdem beide noch einmal. Und endlich kann ich mir dann auch "Reason" und "Suffering Hour" ins Regal stellen. Großartige Band. Großartige Neuigkeiten.

Delmar%20Hall%20Show%20Ad1wb.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten