Cannibal Corpse

Apropos Cover des Corpsegrinder-Soloalbums... Quelle FB

RIPPING CORPSES
Scottish artist, Dan Goldsworthy Art, created the illustration adorning the cover of Corpsegrinder, the debut solo album of Cannibal Corpse's vocalist, George 'Corpsegrinder' Fisher.

"This is a huge deal for me personally," the illustrator says. "I've been a fan of George's since 'Vile' came out in 1996, so this was a privilege to be a part of." Exclusively for And Justice For Art he explains that "the cover concept was George's (a.k.a., Corpsegrinder) essentially just saying: 'me slaying some zombies.' My initial sketch had him hacking his way through a swamp with an ax, but at George's request, we removed the weapon to have him rip out a heart and changed the background to be a post-apocalyptic city. Both of these lead to a better cover in the end, so I was glad for the input."

"Corpsegrinder" will be available in February 2022. Those interested can pre-order now at: https://www.martyrstore.net/product...-by-george-12x12-poster-flat-signed-by-george

Weiss jemand, ob man Corpsegrinders Solowerk irgendwo in Germany oder Europa bestellen kann? 12 Dollar für die CD ist ja fair, aber 18 Dollar Porto plus Zoll tut weh.

FB-IMG-1644414286635.jpg

Corpsegrinder Solo LP:
Also nach dem 1. Durchhören find ich das Ding bestenfalls ganz gut...
habe aber jetzt auch nicht soo viel erwartet. Dümpelt etwas vor sich hin.

An und für sich müsste mir das Corpsegrinder Album viel zu modern klingen, doch ich finde das eigentlich ganz geil.

Aber ich habe ja auch die ein oder andere Hatebreed Scheibe im Regal.

Also wenn die mal physisch nach Europa kommt, ich glaube die wird gekauft

Hallo Freunde,

Bin extrem gehypt wegen dem Corpsegrinder sein SOLO Album.

Will es mir gerade bestellen im Internet und es gibt nichts zu kaufen.

Bin ich da zu dumm oder gibt es keinen physischen Tonträger?

Zurück
Oben Unten