CHAPEL OF DISEASE

Beim kommenden Album werde ich natürlich zur Vinyl-Version greifen. Leider habe ich die LP des Debüts verpasst, so dass ich mit meiner CD Vorlieb nehmen muss.

Deshalb möchte ich einfach diesen Gedanken in die Runde werfen: Wie wäre es mit einer zweiten Auflage wie bei Sulphur Aeon? Diese könnte in den Details ja ebenfalls abweichen, was den 1. Press-Besitzern ihre Exklusivität, wenn sie denn Wert darauf legen, erhalten würde.
Und darüber hinaus: Auch das Demo-Tape verdient eine Neuauflage, gerne ebenfalls als 7" oder 10"-Vinyl - was für ein Sammlerstück. Ich würde direkt zuschlagen. :D

Was meint ihr, insbesondere du, Rico?

@Crystal Mountain: "Summoning Black Gods" Vinyl Nachpressung wird es geben. Ich denke Anfang Januar wird das in Angriff genommen.

CHAPEL OF DISEASE fans or just interested people !

We will show you all seven illustrations which you can find in the CD and LP booklet of the upcoming C.O.D. album „The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ in weekly intervals. Seven artworks for seven songs, or better let's call them rituals. All artworks are created by Chris of Misanthropic Art. An outstanding, international acting artist. He and the band's guitarist Laurent wrote down their thoughts about each illustration. So, let's start today with #1 „The Mysterious Ways...“

1_illustration_final_666.jpg

Chris (Misanthropic Art) about the illustration #1 „The Mysterious Ways...“
„I decided to draw all booklet illustration in black and white and used the secondary cover image color for the highlights. I wanted a somewhat old school feeling to the illustrations which is also why i used hatching as drawing technique. For me it's a cross between detailed and simplistic work which works not only for this illustration but also for the rest. the challenging part of the first title was to fade from a almost perfect world into a dark, hostile environment. Since this song is a instrumental i had two pages instead of one which makes this the only landscape format illustration but I think the format helps especially in this image to elucidate the miners walk from home into a dark night into a unknown future. I tried to make this transition more dramatic by using the deaths head and clouds to switch from daylight into night and also him reaching out to the miner.“

Laurent (Chapel Of Disease) said about it:
As we see the nameless man walking towards a beginning, death divides what’s not to divide, since its end marks a new start…“

Chapel-Of-Disease_Cover_www.jpg

„The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ on CD,LP and Download will hit the stores 2015/01/16 via FDA REKOTZ/ Soulfood Music Distribution

The new self-produced and recorded Album was mixed by Mersus of The Underworld Studios (Erazor, Attic, Gospel Of The Horns etc.) and mastered by Erkan Tatoglu at Midas'in Kulakligi Studios in Ankara (Turkey).

Track listing:
01 – The Mysterious Ways...
02 – The Dreaming Of The Flame
03 – Masquerade In Red
04 – Lord Of All Death
05 – Symbolic Realms
06 – Life Is But A Burning Being
07 – ...Of Repititive Art

http://chapelofdisease.de/
https://www.facebook.com/ChapelOfDisease
e-mail: chapelofdisease@hotmail.de (interviews & booking)

Album pre-sale:
WWW.FDA-REKOTZ.COM

next shows:
07.03.15 – Hell Over Hammaburg
12.-14.06.15 – Protzen Open Air

Juhu! Gute Nachrichten. Dann warte ich mal auf den Januar. :)

@Reek-oh: Die Erstauflage der LP ist wahrscheinlich komplett vergriffen oder schlummert irgendwo noch ein verlassenes Exemplar, das einen neuen Besitzer sucht? ;)

Today we reveal illustration # 2 "The Dreaming Of The Flame"

We will show you all seven illustrations which you can find in the CD and LP booklet of the upcoming C.O.D. album „The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ in weekly intervals. Seven artworks for seven songs, or better let's call them rituals. All artworks are created by Chris of Misanthropic Art. An outstanding, international acting artist. He and the band's guitarist Laurent wrote down their thoughts about each illustration. So, let's continue today with #2 „The Dreaming Of The Flame“

2_illustration_final_666.jpg

Chris (Misanthropic Art) about the illustration #2 „The Dreaming Of The Flame“
„This was actually my first finished illustration for the album. A lot of my inspiration for this image came from old movie poster and old paintings from the Inquisition era. I didn't want to draw a to abstract interpretation of the song title but still tell the story in one image which is mainly shown in rough visions merged into each other above the monks head. This illustration is also one of my personal favorites. I like how the composition turned out and that there is so much context without getting to chaotic.“

Laurent (Chapel Of Disease) said about it:
Dreams and Nightmares are, unlike the body itself, not bound by walls. Thous they can take the mind and soul to new heights or further down the unknown abyss. This illustration is a perfect example of such a case. It is a scene from the epic "Melmoth The Wanderer" and shows that terror can go beyond material bounds.“

„The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ on CD,LP and Download will hit the stores 2015/01/16 via FDA REKOTZ/ Soulfood Music Distribution
The new self-produced and recorded Album was mixed by Mersus of The Underworld Studios (Erazor, Attic, Gospel Of The Horns etc.) and mastered by Erkan Tatoglu at Midas'in Kulakligi Studios in Ankara (Turkey).

Track listing:
03 – Masquerade In Red
04 – Lord Of All Death
05 – Symbolic Realms

"The Dreaming Of The Fame" on Soundcloud:

Album pre-sale:
WWW.FDA-REKOTZ.COM

next shows:
30.01.15 - Rhein In Blood XXI - Album release show
26.-28.06.15 – Protzen Open Air

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
The time has come to reveal illustration # 3 "Masquerade In Red"

We will show you all seven illustrations which you can find in the CD and LP booklet of the upcoming C.O.D. album „The Mysterious Ways Of Repetitive Art“ in weekly intervals. Seven artworks for seven songs, or better let's call them rituals. All artworks are created by Chris of Misanthropic Art. An outstanding, international acting artist. He and the band's guitarist Laurent wrote down their thoughts about each illustration. So, let's continue today with #3 „Masquerade In Red“

3_illustration_final_666.jpg

Chris (Misanthropic Art) about the illustration #3 „Masquerade In Red“
„This illustration was really fun since it's a interpretation of A.E.Poe's "The masque of the red death" which i always wanted to illustrate but never had the time or fitting commission to do so. Also the research for the architecture and clothing was quite enjoyable. I think i captured the feeling of death at the right moment but still kept a certain mystery to the illustration“

Cedric (Chapel Of Disease) said about it:
„It is always present and no matter who you are or if you hide, it will always find a way to you. "The Mask of the Red Death" has always been one of my favorite horror stories and this picture fits perfect to song and text. While everyone dances the dance of decadence, one by one they will fall and in the end Death will show its true self!“

Track listing:
03 – Masquerade In Red
04 – Lord Of All Death
05 – Symbolic Realms

"The Dreaming Of The Fame" on Soundcloud:
interview: http://towardstheinevitable.com/chapel-of-disease-interview-2014/

Album pre-sale:
WWW.FDA-REKOTZ.COM

next shows:
30.01.15 - Rhein In Blood XXI - Album release show
26.-28.06.15 – Protzen Open Air

Sehe gerade, Rhein In Blood XXI - Album release show.
Cool! Wirds VVK geben?
Normalerweise gibt's beim RIB keinen Vorverkauf, und bis jetzt ist noch keiner geplant. Aber ich wollte das gleich bei der Probe nochmal ansprechen, weil sich auch schon einige Leute von weiter her angekündigt haben. Mehr Infos gibt's dann die Tage, wenn alles in trockenen Tüchern ist.

Dieses Bild gefällt mir nicht so gut. Hauptsächlich die das Skelett in der Mitte.
Naja kann ja nicht immer passen.
Jetzt krieg ich aber kein "gefällt mir" von El Guerrero (Wein)

Zurück
Oben Unten