CROWBAR

Neues 45. min Interview mit dem Lord:verehr::verehr::verehr:(runterscrollen zum Podcast).

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/k...LpzWIr8NA7uZgqxbUmArv_woyufjWldG4o-2rzwTLYc7o

Die Nervosität steigt, dieses Mal redet er über die neue Crowbar, die offensichtlich fertig ist. :jubel:

"It's really a killer record — I love it. It's got a lot of [guitar] harmonies and it's got a lot more doomy riffs. We only had one proper fast song — one of our more upbeat, hardcore-type, MOTÖRHEAD speed, I call it, type tunes; we've only got one like that. Out of all 10 tracks, besides that one tune, there's only maybe two other fast, what I would consider fast, songs on the whole record. So it's kind of a throwback but a modern, more mature touch on it."

He continued: "We're all super, super happy with the way it came out. The production's amazing, again from Duane Simoneaux. The guitar tone's amazing. The songs themselves are great; I'm really happy. It's really one of the only CROWBAR records that I'm really happy with everything — every riff, I'm happy with the tones, with the production, with the lyrics, with the way I sang; the whole nine yards. So I'm really just loving it, to be honest — I really am."

Earlier this year, Windstein told Full Metal Jackie's nationally syndicated radio show that he got "a lot of help" from guitarist Matt Brunson and bassist Shane Wesley during the songwriting process for CROWBAR's new album."

Neues 45. min Interview mit dem Lord:verehr::verehr::verehr:(runterscrollen zum Podcast).

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/k...LpzWIr8NA7uZgqxbUmArv_woyufjWldG4o-2rzwTLYc7o

Die Nervosität steigt, dieses Mal redet er über die neue Crowbar, die offensichtlich fertig ist. :jubel:

"It's really a killer record — I love it. It's got a lot of [guitar] harmonies and it's got a lot more doomy riffs. We only had one proper fast song — one of our more upbeat, hardcore-type, MOTÖRHEAD speed, I call it, type tunes; we've only got one like that. Out of all 10 tracks, besides that one tune, there's only maybe two other fast, what I would consider fast, songs on the whole record. So it's kind of a throwback but a modern, more mature touch on it."

He continued: "We're all super, super happy with the way it came out. The production's amazing, again from Duane Simoneaux. The guitar tone's amazing. The songs themselves are great; I'm really happy. It's really one of the only CROWBAR records that I'm really happy with everything — every riff, I'm happy with the tones, with the production, with the lyrics, with the way I sang; the whole nine yards. So I'm really just loving it, to be honest — I really am."

Earlier this year, Windstein told Full Metal Jackie's nationally syndicated radio show that he got "a lot of help" from guitarist Matt Brunson and bassist Shane Wesley during the songwriting process for CROWBAR's new album."
Das klingt ja fantastisch! Danke für's transkribieren! Freue mich tierisch auf die Scheibe. Sollte die dieses Jahr noch kommen, dann wäre das ein Traum. So viele Hammerscheiben in einem Jahr, dass sogar die starken letzten Jahre übertroffen werden...

Hier noch ne alte Kamelle. Sicherlich eines unserer schlechteren Interviews...

CROWBAR 1997

Done during the Full of Hate Easterfestivals 1997 with the weird line up of Crowbar, Entombed, Obituary, Samael and Strapping Young Lad. This one clearly is not among our best interviews. Initial sound issues, loads of distractions from randomers walking past and starting conversations and a good bit of time pressure. After lots of editing and cutting and after a bumpy and slow start, we got at least some info on the band that preceeded the formation of Crowbar, how a blind man recorded the band, and the New Orleans scene and its local interactions. Uploaded for completeness sake.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/LvaBdNyWn34

Einstündiges Video-Interview mit Windstein :verehr::verehr: vom Juli, welches ich aber erst jetzt entdeckt habe.

Neues Album offiziell für 2021 angekündigt. Wird bestimmt vor der Tour rauskommen.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CJeaNtuBF2M/

Year y’all!! Can’t thank you enough for supporting us through out this crazy year! From our live streams to our merch at martyrstore.net you have been incredibly supportive and we are grateful beyond words! Now who’s ready for new a new Crowbar album?!

Zurück
Oben Unten