Der Detze Rockt.. 15/16 Juni 2018 (Daun-Rengen)

Morgen habt Ihr die letzte Chance, Euer Ticket für den Early Bird-Preis zu erstehen, lasst sie Euch nicht entgehen! Am Donnerstag veröffentlichen wir den Flyer für 2018. Falls Ihr Interesse habt, (erneut) ehrenvolles Mitglied unseres Streetteams zu werden, schreibt uns ne Nachricht oder macht Euch bemerkbar. Vielen Dank!

http://www.derdetzerockt.de/karten/

safsa.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
MAJOR AMULET NEWZ:

So we have a second album written we're very happy with, we're loving playing live and have a good vibe but our singer and friend Jamie Elton esq. has finally announced that after moving to Sweden in 2016 he isn't able to commit to the band so he has to leave. Statement from Jamie below. At Frost and Fire London we will look to have guest singers. And Jamie's last 4 shows will be in Germany and Holland in June...

Thursday 14/06 Hamburg Bambi Galore
Friday 15/06 Leipzig Zoro
Saturday 16/06 Daun-Rengen (Der Detze Rock Festival)
Sunday 17/06 Tilburg Little Devil

So.... we're looking to audition singers ASAP to help us write and add vocals to the album and have fun on the road with us ongoing... spread the word, anyone with a good tone will be considered, ideally in London or close to... get in touch.

It's been a great ride with Jamie, we thank him for his service and we wish him all the beast with his exciting new Nordic life.

JAMIE: "After almost 8 years of Heavy Metal mania my time has come to an end with Amulet. I knew it would be a challenge to be in a band in another country but it has come to a point where I can no longer make the two things work. It's been a dream come true to be able sing for the best Heavy Metal band in town, we've really had the best of times! I want to say thank you to Marek, Will and Dave for giving me the chance to be part of it and to Daragh, James, Jesse, Sam and Neil for keeping it true since then. I've never been part of something so driven and something I have believed in as much as this band and I'll forever be proud of our achievements. With that I extend thanks to the people who have helped us along the way and worked with us over the years - labels, bookers or those who just gave us a place to crash, thank you for your time, efforts and patience.

I leave the band at a time when I feel they are the strongest they've ever been. Crushing with power live and a killer new record that has been rehearsed mercilessly, Amulet are by no means over and I will continue to give my full support to them but from the other side of the stage.

Thanks most of all to everyone who has supported the band, listened to our music and come to our shows - you've made these the best years of my life, and kept the dream alive.

Never stray far from the Mark of Evil, Cheers, Goodnight!"

Der Detze ist die vorletzte Show mit Sänger Jamie. Also aufkreuzen ihr Eierköppe :D

p-1318-plate.jpg

WTF, nur noch 86 Tage? :D

Na dann mal zur Feier des Tages ein kleiner Clip zum Einstimmen :verehr::verehr::verehr::verehr::verehr:

Zurück
Oben Unten