Epic Doom Metal

Geht beim ersten Hören bereits gut rein. Hätte nicht gedacht, dass die noch mal aus den Hufen kommen. Letztes Album liegt doch schon gefühlte drölfhundert Jahre zurück...wie ich im 'Epitaph'-Thread bereits feststellen durfte; du scheinst gut vernetzt zu sein...:D

Gut Doom will eben Weile haben...Deshalb gebe ich auch die Hoffnung nicht auf nochmal ein neues Solitude Aeturnus Werk in Händen zu halten.

Der Song von Forsaken kann aber einiges. Weiß man schon wann das Teil rauskommt und wer es veröffentlicht?

Geht beim ersten Hören bereits gut rein. Hätte nicht gedacht, dass die noch mal aus den Hufen kommen. Letztes Album liegt doch schon gefühlte drölfhundert Jahre zurück...wie ich im 'Epitaph'-Thread bereits feststellen durfte; du scheinst gut vernetzt zu sein...:D

Och, ich krieg halt vereinzelt auch mal etwas mit. ;) Muss ja schon wegen der Sendung halbwegs informiert sein. Und die Forsaken-Jungs sind unglaublich herzliche, sympathische Jungs.

Hallo Zusammen

Hab vor kurzem die End is Life Platte von
Apocalypse Orchestra entdeckt, weiss jetzt
nicht so recht ob ihre Musik wirklich in diesen thread passt, aber für Epic Doom Fans auf
alle Fälle sehr intressant. Vielleicht wurden die ja auch schon erwähnt. Epische Grüsse

RUINED aus Chile. Hier der Song "Reflections" mit Simon Matravers (MATRAVIAN, Ex-SOLSTICE) als Gastsänger. Von ihrem Album "Descent Into Oblivion".

Jetzt ist es traurige Gewissheit, MATRAVIAN sind schon wieder Geschichte. Unendlich schade um das Potenzial. :( Offizielles Statemen von Simon Matravers:

"All things must come to an end, and so it is with Matravian and my second adventure into the realm of doom. Continued problems with my voice due long-term health issues have essentially made it impossible for me to continue. It's been very difficult to produce a finished product over the last three years, despite the truly unexpected support and encouragement of a few passionate and dedicated individuals - Federico Castaldini, Miguel Velasquez & Ruined, Markus Solstrykare, Bernhard "Doomchild" Tischler and Paul Henderson. My eternal thanks to you, and everyone who purchased tracks, took the time to contact me or otherwise play some part in this painfully short story. I'm very proud of the "Arcadian Rhymes" material, and the love shown for it has been overwhelming at times. My hope was always a physical release, but due to rather confusing circumstances or demands beyond my capacity to fulfill it has failed to happen. I'm hoping that it may finally see a release next year. Fingers-crossed!

With a heavy heart I bid you all farewell, my doomed friends. May we meet again under a kinder sky (with a cup of tea and a nice slice of cake).
1f642.png
:)

"My waking hour should have come,
But I denied the warmth of rising Sun.
No more to see the shadows fall,
I walk a black horizons dawn."

SM"

Jetzt ist es traurige Gewissheit, MATRAVIAN sind schon wieder Geschichte. Unendlich schade um das Potenzial. :( Offizielles Statemen von Simon Matravers:

"All things must come to an end, and so it is with Matravian and my second adventure into the realm of doom. Continued problems with my voice due long-term health issues have essentially made it impossible for me to continue. It's been very difficult to produce a finished product over the last three years, despite the truly unexpected support and encouragement of a few passionate and dedicated individuals - Federico Castaldini, Miguel Velasquez & Ruined, Markus Solstrykare, Bernhard "Doomchild" Tischler and Paul Henderson. My eternal thanks to you, and everyone who purchased tracks, took the time to contact me or otherwise play some part in this painfully short story. I'm very proud of the "Arcadian Rhymes" material, and the love shown for it has been overwhelming at times. My hope was always a physical release, but due to rather confusing circumstances or demands beyond my capacity to fulfill it has failed to happen. I'm hoping that it may finally see a release next year. Fingers-crossed!

With a heavy heart I bid you all farewell, my doomed friends. May we meet again under a kinder sky (with a cup of tea and a nice slice of cake).
1f642.png
:)

"My waking hour should have come,
But I denied the warmth of rising Sun.
No more to see the shadows fall,
I walk a black horizons dawn."

SM"

Schade. Klang vielversprechend.

Zurück
Oben Unten