FUATH (Atmospheric Black Metal from Scotland of SAOR Andy Marshall)

Klingt gar nicht verkehrt.
Werd ich mir sicher besorgen. Gibt's schon Infos zu einem Vinyl Release?

Das Album ist natürlich schon lange eingetroffen. Auch wenn nur 4 Songs enthalten sind, reicht das.

Auf jeden Fall für mich ein Black Metal Album der Neuzeit welches mit gefällt.

Habe es gestern bekommen, aber noch nicht reingehört (außer vor dem Bestellen natürlich) . Bin mal gespannt.....

Weiß jemand, was mit dem 2. Album ("II") ist?

Sollte eigentlich morgen veröffentlicht werden, ich finde aber keine Infos...

Von der FB-Seite:
As you've probably guessed, "II" won't be released tomorrow. There's been a lot of issues with studio closures and other things, but I hope to get back on track soon! I don't have a new release date yet but I will keep you updated. Thank you for the support!

Album Nummer II soll nun 2021 kommen
Season of Mist are proud to announce the signing of Fuath, the atmospheric black metal offshoot of Saor’s Andy Marshall.
After starting out as a one-off project and releasing the debut record 'I' (2016), the Scottish musician decided to turn FUATH into a serious project. The second full length 'II' is set for release in the first half of 2021 via the Underground Activists sub-label. More news will follow soon.
Andy Marshall comments: "It's an honour working with Season of Mist once again and I can't wait to unleash the new album!"

Gibt mittlerweile ein Video zum Song "Prophecies" von Fuath - II
Klingt irgendwie etwas anders ...

Edit: Ups, schon an anderer Stelle gepostet

Zurück
Oben Unten