Italienische Wikinger: Der DOOMSWORD-Thread

Erst kauf ich mir die neue der Villagers aus Hellas. Von DoomSword fehlt mir auch noch ein Album, fällt mir grad ein.

Und wenn wir schon dabei sind: Doomsword-Fans sollten unbedingt mal GJALLARHORN antesten. Die Band besteht zu 3/4 aus Doomsword-Musikern. 2003 erschien das bisher einzige Album "Nordheim". Musikalisch durchaus mit der Hauptband vergleichbar, allerdings ist der Einfluss von Bathory auf den Bandsound deutlich größer. Im A.-Marketplace ist die CD derzeit bei den bekannten Händlern noch recht günstig zu haben.

https://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Gjallarhorn/37670

85066.jpg

UPDATE: NEW ALBUM

Hails to all

A quick communication here from Deathmaster. We have lots of news, all of which will be revealed over time.

Firstly and most importantly, the new album has been written in ‘first draft’ form.
What is different this time is - inspiration. It just wasn’t there before now. The new songs are mighty, epic and classically DoomSword! The momentum is there and we are working remotely - what I have been sent back by Gianluca “Ancient” Silvi and Wrathlord so far has reduced me to a fan-like state. I cannot praise this lineup enough. Given the current situation we cannot say when the album will be recorded but know that it will be as soon as possible. I don’t want to give too much away but it will focus in its majority on Robert E. Howard and Conan the Barbarian, but there will also be a couple of unrelated tracks and a tribute song.

Check back for news regarding the release of the demo/ vinyls. Also I will be posting old ‘first draft’ demos of some tracks from MNWLO which are killer.

Deathmaster

(Any questions for the next update post below)

Hails to all

A quick communication here from Deathmaster. We have lots of news, all of which will be revealed over time.

Firstly and most importantly, the new album has been written in ‘first draft’ form.
What is different this time is - inspiration. It just wasn’t there before now. The new songs are mighty, epic and classically DoomSword! The momentum is there and we are working remotely - what I have been sent back by Gianluca “Ancient” Silvi and Wrathlord so far has reduced me to a fan-like state. I cannot praise this lineup enough. Given the current situation we cannot say when the album will be recorded but know that it will be as soon as possible. I don’t want to give too much away but it will focus in its majority on Robert E. Howard and Conan the Barbarian, but there will also be a couple of unrelated tracks and a tribute song.

Check back for news regarding the release of the demo/ vinyls. Also I will be posting old ‘first draft’ demos of some tracks from MNWLO which are killer.

Deathmaster

Zeugwaaaaaaaaaarrrrt! - poliere er Schwert, Schild und Rüstung!
Wir haben Termine!

:jubel:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Bin erst diese Woche so richtig auf DoomSword gekommen. Kannte die Band natürlich vom Namen her, doch aktiv hab ich sie nicht gehört. Bis mir Spotify Resound the Horn vorgeschlagen hat. Seitdem läuft nichts anderes mehr bei mir. :D

Bin erst diese Woche so richtig auf DoomSword gekommen. Kannte die Band natürlich vom Namen her, doch aktiv hab ich sie nicht gehört. Bis mir Spotify Resound the Horn vorgeschlagen hat. Seitdem läuft nichts anderes mehr bei mir. :D
Du kannst jedenfalls bedenkenlos JEDES Album hören. Alle mindestens sehr gut, plus das hier, wo auch Deathmaster am gesang ist.

51iSFgD12pL._SX355_.jpg

Hails to all

Deathmaster

WIE?? WO?? WANN GEHTS LOS???
*Pferd sattel*
*Schwert polier*
*Lederpeitsche für nichtswürdige Whimps bereitleg*

musste gestern an Doomsword denken.... kam ne Doku über Riesenwesen aus der Mythologie (Hauptthema waren Zyklopen) ...die haben dann auch was über "Finn Mac Cool" gebracht....
jetzt weiß ich endlich dass das n riesiger Ire war , damals meinte ich das wär so ne Art Braveheart gewesen o_O

Zurück
Oben Unten