21. @G0regonzola
22. @Roland_Deschain + Frau + Amigos
23. @rapanzel (wie immer, zum 22x)
24. @Musti (+2)
25. @Spitter (Premiere)
26. @Rübenschlingel
27. @Michael a.T.

Kult? Keine Ahnung!

...aber einfach klassischer Teutonen Stahl der Laune macht.
Ich finde es schon ziemlich schlimm. Die waren früher gerne auf diesen Karstadt-Metal-billo -Samplern drauf und ich fand die schon damals schlimm. Egal, hätte nichts gegen ein paar Pausenbands. Dieses Jahr gab es in der Richtung fast nichts für mich...

Ich finde es schon ziemlich schlimm. Die waren früher gerne auf diesen Karstadt-Metal-billo -Samplern drauf und ich fand die schon damals schlimm. Egal, hätte nichts gegen ein paar Pausenbands. Dieses Jahr gab es in der Richtung fast nichts für mich...
Und was ist das?
Mag ned auf FB gehen

Nachtrag - oki...Judube geht...
Bin totaler Gravestone Fan....das wäre grandios.
Aber....hab ich schon mal Mr. Vorhees gefordert??? Capricorn muss her!!!!

Umschnallen tut man anderes hehe
Äh...ich muss weg... :D

maxresdefault.jpg

So, das was @Oliver Weinsheimer da so schön auf Facebook verlinkt hat, war für meine Wenigkeit aber mal ganz, ganz, ganz deutlich der bisherige Gig des Jahres. Local Heroes der ersten Ordnung und verdammte 28 Jahre drauf gewartet, die Band live zu sehen. Nur der Hammer... und am 5. Oktober dann wieder im Riffelhof zu Burgrieden. Gravestone forever... T-Shirt und tieffliegender Drumstick durften mit mir nach Hause.

Das war soooooo schön...!

Setliste GRAVESTONE vom 21.06.2019:

Back To Attack
Right To Rock
The End Of Our Love
You Are The Sun
The Tiger
Little Boy
Creating A Monster
For A Girl
The Hour
--
I Love The Night
Rock And Roll Is Easy

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Jetzt aber in den richtigen Thread. :D
News zu Legend:
The time has come to announce the choice for the KIT concert and this has been a very difficult decision to make, especially given the circumstances that developed. My fellow Legend bandmate, Fred Melillo, is unable to do the concert. That was a heartbreaking blow. Legend fans know the caliber of his bass work on the album. What to do? Cancel? With understanding and encouragement from people I counseled with I decided to forge ahead, as this is an event, like the 40th anniversary reissue, for the Legacy of Legend and Kevin; a tribute to his life and talent.

What made the decision tougher were the thoughts and feelings of people I invited into this decision being divided in their choice, as well. That's how close this was.

I would be thankful to work with the guitarists that auditioned, on any occasion, and would hope that might be the case someday. It really came down to practical matters.

For the Legend, Keep It True XXlll festival concert, the guitarist/vocalist shall be Martin Jepsen Andersen, from Denmark, along with his long-time playing partner Jesper Bunk on bass. Martin and Jesper are recognized from their work together in the well-known Blues Rock band Blindstone, on their eight, very cool recordings. Martin also records and performs with the Melodic Heavy Metal band, Meridian, as well as his own solo recordings.

As an interesting side-note, in looking at a map of Denmark, I mentioned his Danish heritage and Kattegat, which I didn't realize was an actual place. In our correspondence, Martin informed me his family is from the island of Mors, situated in the Danish Limfjord so, he literally comes "from the fjord." Though he lives on the Northern Jutlandic Island now, as does Jesper, he remains close to his ancient heritage, just minutes away.

I look forward to working with them and preparing a memorable performance for KIT XXlll.

I must include an honorable mention and heartfelt thanks to Gary Hendrickson; a fantastic guitarist and wonderful human being. His current album, The Gift, is one of the most unique and incredible collections of songs that I have heard in fascinating blended genres of Rock. It deserves high praise and wide exposure. I hope you will check it out.

To all our candidates, we thank you for your participation and wish you well and success in your future endeavors.

Now, to pull together a great Legendperformance for Keep It True XXlll, April 24, 2020.

The time will fly. We hope to see you there.

67303995_10219426341510554_2399130974488100864_n.jpg

English version below:

Hallo Freunde,

wir freuen uns sehr, die nächste Band für das KEEP IT TRUE 2020 bekannt geben zu können.

Wir hatten es schon seit einigen Jahren probiert und nun können wir euch endlich die Reunion der German Metal Legende GRAVESTONE auf dem KIT präsentieren. Wir bekamen Fragen nach ihnen aus der ganzen Welt, so here they are!!

Die ALLERLETZTEN Tickets gibt es hier:

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/prod...-xxiii-lauda-koenigshofen-24.-25.04.2020.html

KEEP IT TRUE XXIII

CIRITH UNGOL (USA)

(Headling both days with different Sets and Special guest Flint)

LOUDNESS (JPN)

(KIT exclusive 80s Set)

HEATHEN (USA)

(Old School Set)

VISIGOTH (USA)

LEGEND (USA)

(exclusive one time reunion show)

SABBAT (JPN)

(Special 80s Set)

METALUCIFER (JPN)

GRAVESTONE (GER)

REALM (USA)

(First European Show)

TRESPASS (UK)

(Special 80s Set)

ELIXIR (UK)

VULTURE (GER)

GENOCIDE NIPPON (JPN)

(First Time In Europe)

RIOT CITY (CAN)

SÖLICITÖR (USA)

Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen

24. + 25. April 2020

www.keep-it-true.de

www.facebook.com/keepittruefestival

Metal on,

Oli + Tarek

english version:

Hi Friends,

we are extremely happy to announce the next band for KEEP IT TRUE 2020

We tried them since many years but now it finally worked out. We are so happy to present you the reunion of German Metal Legend GRAVESTONE at KIT. We got so many requests from all over the world for them, so here they are!!

The FINAL FEW tickets are available here:

https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/prod...-xxiii-lauda-koenigshofen-24.-25.04.2020.html

KEEP IT TRUE XXIII

CIRITH UNGOL (USA)

(Headling both days with different Sets and Special guest Flint)

LOUDNESS (JPN)

(KIT exclusive 80s Set)

HEATHEN (USA)

(Old School Set)

VISIGOTH (USA)

LEGEND (USA)

(exclusive one time reunion show)

SABBAT (JPN)

(Special 80s Set)

METALUCIFER (JPN)

GRAVESTONE (GER)

REALM (USA)