Machine Head 2019/2020 BURN MY EYES - 25th

Dieses Thema im Forum "KEEP US ON THE ROAD - Gigs & Tourdates" wurde erstellt von Thenervetattoo, 25. März 2019.

1. Thenervetattoo

Thenervetattoo Till Deaf Do Us Part

OCTOBER
    Sat 5th - Germany, FREIBURG Sick Arena Musikclub
    Mon 7th - Holland, TILBURG 013
    Wed 9th - Denmark, COPENHAGEN Amager Bio
    Fri 11th - Germany, WUERZBURG Posthalle
    Sat 12th - Germany, LEIPZIG Haus Auensee
    Mon 14th - Germany, BOCHUM Ruhr Congress
    Tue 15th - Germany, MUNICH Zenith
    Wed 16th - Austria, VIENNA Gasometer
    Fri 18th - Poland, GDANSK B90
    Sat 19th - Poland, WARSAW Progressja
    Sun 20th - Hungary, BUDAPEST Baba Negra
    Tue 22nd - Switzerland, ZURICH Komplex
    Wed 23rd - France, LYON Le Radiant
    Fri 25th - Italy, MILAN Live Club
    Sat 26th - Italy, PADOVA Hall
    Sun 27th - Luxembourg, Lux Expo
    Tue 29th - France, PARIS Le Trianon
    Thu 31st - Belgium, BRUSSELS Forest National

NOVEMBER
    Sat 2nd - UK, LONDON O2 Academy Brixton
    Mon 4th - UK, MANCHESTER O2 Victoria Warehouse
    Tue 5th - UK, GLASGOW O2 Academy
    Thu 7th - UK, BELFAST Telegraph Building
    Fri 8th - Ireland, DUBLIN Olympia Theatre

MACHINE HEAD ANNOUNCE ‘BURN MY EYES’ 25th ANNIVERSARY TOUR

Oakland, CA. March 26th, 2019

Let Freedom Ring! It is with great excitement that MACHINE HEAD announce the first leg of their 25 Year Anniversary tour for the band’s classic debut, ‘Burn My Eyes.’ The dates kick off in Germany on October 5th in Freiburg, and continue across Europe and the UK, wrapping in Dublin, Ireland on the 8th of November. The U.S. leg will be announced in due course; those dates are set for November into December as the tour makes its way around the globe.

Building on their wildly popular ‘An Evening With…’ format, these not-to-be-missed shows will be a three-hour musical extravaganza, comprised of two parts:

Part I - will feature a battery of MACHINE HEAD’s modern classics, such as ‘Imperium,’ ‘Halo,’ and, ‘The Blood, The Sweat, The Tears,’ featuring frontman/guitarist Robb Flynn and bassist Jared MacEachern performing alongside two, soon-to-be-announced ragers on guitar and drums.

Part II - will feature the Bay Area band’s classic debut album, ‘Burn My Eyes’ played in its entirety for the first time ever. And if somehow this historical event could not be monumental enough, taking the stage for this part of the set will be ‘Burn My Eyes’-era alumni and MACHINE HEAD’s original drummer Chris Kontos and original guitarist Logan Mader.

Band founder and visionary, Robb Flynn tells us “Having started rehearsals with Chris and Logan several weeks ago, I’m literally giddy with excitement at the prospect of how much fun this is going to be. Both Logan and Chris are in phenomenal playing shape, the vibe between all four of us has been incredibly positive!”

Flynn continues, “Having run through deep cuts like ‘Death Church,’ and ‘I’m Your God Now’ for the first time in well over a decade, has reminded me of how fucking heavy our older songs are! This tour is going to be MASSIVE!! The timing couldn’t have been more perfect to share this milestone with the Head Cases! So just a head’s up, DO NOT sleep on this! Tell your friends, spread the word, because tickets are going to disappear!”

Logan Mader adds, “It’s a huge honor for me to take part in celebrating ‘Burn My Eyes’ 25th birthday! It’s hard to believe this is actually happening. I feel like I won the guitar player lottery.... again! The fact that BME is still relevant today has a lot to do with the fact that Robb has kept the band alive and strong for two and a half decades. I’m very grateful for this!”

Chris Kontos echoes the sentiment, stating, “This is an absolute mind blower! Playing these songs again after 23 years feels just amazing. The fact that it's 25 years later and the BME record is still relevant and revered is humbling to say the least. Doing a huge world tour in celebration of the record is a great way to acknowledge the legacy of MACHINE HEAD’s past and future. I'm so looking forward to sharing these songs with the MACHINE HEAD fans around the world. Can't wait to meet all you ‘Head Cases’ out there! You can be sure it is going to be a crushing night! See ya soon!”

The Lord of the Low-End, Jared MacEachearn is equally looking forward to the run, saying “It’s not everyday that you get to pay tribute to a classic like ‘Burn My Eyes’ and with Logan and Chris in the mix, I’m really excited to bring something special to old and new fans alike.”

Tickets go on general sale at 10am local time, Friday 29th March, with pre-sale going live at 10am on Thursday 28th

An extremely limited amount of VIP packages will be made available to 40 folks (per show).

Bronze tier: Exclusive Meet & Greet w/ commemorative Burn My Eyes t-shirt (unavailable at merch), commemorative Burn My Eyes flag, VIP laminate and lanyard, mini poster, and more (limited to 20 per show)

Gold Tier: Exclusive Soundcheck, Meet & Greet w/ commemorative Burn My Eyes t-shirt (unavailable at merch), commemorative Burn My Eyes flag, VIP laminate and lanyard, mini poster, and more (limited to 19 per show)

Platinum Tier: Stage-played "Burn My Eyes” guitar from Dean Guitars autographed by the whole band, exclusive Soundcheck, Meet & Greet w/ commemorative Burn My Eyes t-shirt (unavailable at merch), commemorative Burn My Eyes flag, VIP laminate and lanyard, mini poster, and more (limited to 1 per show)

und 2020 gehts dann hier weiter

MAY
    1st - BARCELONA, Razzmatazz
    2nd TOULOUSE, Le Bikini
    5th - LUDWIGSBURG, MHP Arena
    6th - WIESBADEN, Schlachthof
    8th - HANNOVER, Swiss Life Hall
    9th - PRAGUE, Forum Karlin
    10th - BRATISLAVA, Refinery Gallery
    12th - BUCHAREST, Quantic Club
    13th - SOFIA, Universiada Hall
    15th - THESSALONIKI, Fix Factory Of Sound
    16th - ATHENS, Piraeus Academy
    20th - KIEV, Stereoplaza
    22nd - MOSCOW, 1930 Moscow
    23rd - ST PETERSBURG, A2
    25th - HELSINKI, The Circus
    28th - STOCKHOLM, Fryhuset Arenan
    29th - OSLO, Sentrum Scene
    30th - AARHUS, Train

JUNE
    1st - HAMBURG, Grosse Freiheit 36
    2nd - UTRECHT, Tivoliredenburg
    3rd - LILLE, Aeronef

5th - LONDON, Alexandra Palace
    6th - BIRMINGHAM Academy

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 18. September 2019
  2. Thenervetattoo

Wohl Luxemburg

3. Susi666

Susi666 Till Deaf Do Us Part

Bock hätte ich schon... Der Gig vor 25 Jahren im Vorprogramm von Slayer war ja auch nicht schlecht! :D

-DMR-, Nordkreuz und Spatenpauli gefällt das.
  4. Captain Howdy

Captain Howdy Till Deaf Do Us Part

Ständeralarrrrrrrm.
    Je nach Möglichkeit Luxemburg und/oder Würzburg

Chasm gefällt das.
  5. hulud

hulud Till Deaf Do Us Part

Quelle? Woher hast du das?

Edith sagt: Ah, facebook.

6. Captain Howdy

7. hulud

hulud Till Deaf Do Us Part

Geilo! Bin begeistert! Wobei das Zenith in München schon arg groß ist... anno 2000 hätten die das vielleicht gefüllt, mal sehen wie voll es wird.

Freu mich drauf!

8. Panzerkreuzer

Panzerkreuzer Deaf Dealer

Bochum ist um die Ecke, aber der Ruhrkongress ist konzertuntauglich. Werde ich also lieber nach Tilburg fahren.

9. Albi

Albi Till Deaf Do Us Part

Wing_of_Gloria, Chasm und Nordkreuz gefällt das.
  10. gnomos

gnomos Till Deaf Do Us Part

Thenervetattoo und Captain Howdy gefällt das.
  11. Captain Howdy

Wäre ich grundsätzlich nicht abgeneigt. Muss aber noch Rückinfo von Kollegen abwarten. Die wollten evtl. auch hin.

12. Thenervetattoo

Bin dabei

13. Captain Howdy

@gnomos & @Thenervetattoo :
    War jemand von euch schonmal im Lux Expo? Wie groß issen das? Kenn in Luxemburg nur das Atelier und die Kulturfabrik.

-DMR- gefällt das.
  14. Nordkreuz

Nordkreuz Till Deaf Do Us Part

Wow !

Das ist für mich die Konzertankündigung der letzten Drölfzig + X Jahre. Ich gehe hier echt steil grade.

Und das ist völlig ironiefrei. Da wird ein Traum wahr den ich seit der Ersthörung 1994 von "Burn my Eyes" am Tage der VÖ in Deutschland gehegt und gepflegt habe.

Dann noch fast in Originalbesetzung...

:verehr::verehr::verehr:

Da kann ich nur sagen :

Leipzig ich komme !

:jubel:

darkm, WreckingCrew, -DMR- und 5 anderen gefällt das.
  15. Nordkreuz

Nordkreuz Till Deaf Do Us Part

Ich hab die Scheibe heute Nachmittag noch gehört, richtig schön LAUT, und dachte noch *Die komplett live...Das wär was*.

Kein Witz.

Geil geil geil.

darkm, WreckingCrew, hulud und 5 anderen gefällt das.
  16. The Corrosion

The Corrosion Till Deaf Do Us Part

Hmm, ein BME-Set wäre wirklich das einzige, das mich bei Machine Head hinterm Ofen hervor locken könnte und jetzt das? Wäre schon geil, wobei ich nicht weiß, ob ich mir das 3 Tage vor meiner Hochzeit noch antun möchte...

hulud und -DMR- gefällt das.
  17. Albi

@Chasm Schlafplatz neben @Nordkreuz auf Schlafcouch schon mal vorbereite...
    :D

Nordkreuz und Chasm gefällt das.
  18. Chasm

Chasm Till Deaf Do Us Part

sehr lieb @Albi :) denke aber @Wing_of_Gloria wird auf jeden Fall auch dabei sein. Ich überlege auch noch London.

19. Albi

Schlafplatz auf Boden neben Schlafcouch ebenfalls vorbereite...
    :D

Wing_of_Gloria und Chasm gefällt das.
  20. Eddieson

Eddieson Till Deaf Do Us Part

OK Mehr Informationen

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Erfahrt in unserer Datenschutzerklärung mehr darüber, wie wir Cookies einsetzen und wie Ihr eure Einstellungen ändern und Cookies deaktivieren könnt.