Malevolent Creation

jo, The Ten Commandments, Retribution und Eternal finde ich noch besser. The Will To Kill ist bei mir auf einem ganz starken 4. Platz mit 9/10 Punkten:)
Ich mag ja alles von MC - durchweg cooles Geballer. Aber "The Ten Commandments" und "Retribution" sind ohne Frage die alles überragenden Meisterstücke !
Hier sei aber nochmal 'ne Lanze für "Dead Man's Path" gebrochen ! Das ist nämlich eine absolut mördermäßige Abrißbirne !

Die Kommentare auf der Malevolent Creation facebook Seite bringen etwas Klarheit, hier ein paar:

Preston Dolinger:

This is Lee Wollenschlaege and appears to be 100% his. He apparently had this song posted at one point as "In Demonic Form: A demo track for the forthcoming album: Anti-christian Supremacy". That video is now hidden and replaced with this one. Explains why this sounds off from all other MC out there. Cool stuff, but doesn't sound MC.

Preston Dolinger:

To be clear guys, Phil very well could be working with this guy. But the obvious thing here is this track was recorded by Lee for his own band at some point. If you listen to the words, you'll hear "In Demonic Form"....

Lee Wollenschlaeger:

Yes this is an older track and as it states in the description, it is an unfinished track. We will be reworking the track in the next few weeks with a real Malevolent Creation style and lyrics.

Na dann. Abwarten....

Ich liebe so einige Malevolent Alben. Erstkontakt war die "Stillborn", über die ich in "Michis Death/Thrash Zone" im EMP Katalog damals aufmerksam geworden bin.
Auf die Diskussion hier bezogen, die "Envenomed" bitte nicht vergessen. Denn die killt:

"...You're Now envenomed
Staring at your fleeeeeesh
The rage instiiiiiiiilled
The Hate soon to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!11111!!!!!1!!!!"

Zur Sängerdiskussion: Brett Hoffmann > Symons + Blachowicz (obwohl ich beide stimmlich mag).

Ich liebe so einige Malevolent Alben. Erstkontakt war die "Stillborn", über die ich in "Michis Death/Thrash Zone" im EMP Katalog damals aufmerksam geworden bin.
Auf die Diskussion hier bezogen, die "Envenomed" bitte nicht vergessen. Denn die killt:

"...You're Now envenomed
Staring at your fleeeeeesh
The rage instiiiiiiiilled
The Hate soon to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh!!!!!!11111!!!!!1!!!!"

Zur Sängerdiskussion: Brett Hoffmann > Symons + Blachowicz (obwohl ich beide stimmlich mag).

Absolut unterbewertet, kommt vom Stil dem Debüt am nächsten weil der thrash einschlag hier mit am stärksten ist

Von der Facebook Seite der Band:

So this is the current situation considering Malevolent Creation and the new line up for recording our 13th album and shows to follow.After receiving so many great videos and songs from singers wanting to take over the vocal position after the departure of original vocalist Bret Hoffmann,i finally have found the right man for the job.I received a few songs from Lee Wollenschlaeger and his solo project Imperial Empire and was so impressed that after a lot of conversations and hearing his own compositions and demo's of him singing M.C. songs i could not deny his talent.The demo song posted below is one of his songs that i really liked and told him we could work with his song for the next MC album and let people hear our new vocalist and his talent.

He is also playing guitar in the band which makes us now a 4 piece and to prove my commitment to him that he is now the vocalist i posted this demo song that he wrote and that is being re recorded as we speak so he can re write the lyrics and i can lay down a couple guitar solos for this song.We will be posting some more music with Lee Wollenschlaeger singing MC songs and between the music i have written for the next album and his music as well as our bassist and drummer who both write music as well we now have a band that is dedicated to record the heaviest MC album yet.The new line up is:

Phil Fasciana - Guitars
Lee Wollenschlaeger - Vocals/Guitar
Phil Cancillal P.M. Cancilla-Drums
Josh L. Gibbs - bass

That is it for now and stay tuned for new updates and music.Take it or leave it,this is the new line up!!!!!!
Phil Fasciana // Malevolent Creation

Absolut unterbewertet, kommt vom Stil dem Debüt am nächsten weil der thrash einschlag hier mit am stärksten ist

Die Riffs sind eher simpel und teilweise thrashig, das stimmt. Dazu kommt exzellentes Drumming von Dave Culross UND Brett Hoffmanns wirklich intensive Vocals. Meine Güte, wenn ich nur an den Anfang von "Night of the long knives" denke, muss ich grinsen: "Those who wield poweeeeer are not aware of limitations...!" Was für eine Performance(scheiss Wort, aber ich verwende es trotzdem)! Leider finde ich das Lied nicht bei YouTube.:thumbsdown:

Egal: Fasciana + Barrett + Hoffmann + Culross= Dream Team!:verehr:

Gestern als Mail bekommen:

Legendary US-Death Metal band Malevolent Creation has joined Hammerheart Records as their label for releasing new and old music and will be booked worldwide through Eternal Rock! The plan for 2018 is to release a brand new killer album and do a tour to play a set of Old School Death Metal (for this Malevolent Creation will play songs from their first 5 albums).

Hammerheart Records will gradually re-issue all albums on LP, Deluxe 2-CD, MC and as merchandise! This includes their first 3 albums for Roadrunner, the albums for Pavement/Artic and all album released in the 21st century.

Hammerheart Records owner Guido Heijnens is also the manager for Malevolent Creation. All worldwide booking are now taken care off by Eternal Rock.

Zurück
Oben Unten