Malignant Eternal "Tårnet" re-issue cd/lp/cs

SoulSeller

Deaf Leppard
We proudly present the official re-issue of;

MALIGNANT ETERNAL “TÅRNET”

The 1995 Norwegian black metal classic finally re-issued!

Originally formed in 1991 Malignant Eternal definitely left their mark on the nineties black metal scene. The now classic debut album “Tårnet” was self-released in only 500 units by the band and shortly after re-issued by the infamous Hot Records (Shagrath 004) in 1996. Now 24 years after its first release we present the album in full glory as digipack with booklet, noble gatefold lp on various colors vinyl and cassette. A T-shirt is being printed too. Comes packaged in a revamped layout with never before seen pictures and liner notes of founding member T. Reaper. To be released August 16th 2019; pre-orders will follow in July.

Track listing:

Into Twilight
Vanished Winds
Warriors of Dawn
Tårnet
Dark Clouds
North

SSR131_cover_800x800.jpg

Die Original Tårnet CD in Oslo in einem 2nd Hand Plattenladen anno 2000 gefunden. Völliger Glückstreffer...und coole Scheibe noch dazu.

Oh oh, da werden wieder Preise purzeln. Die einzige CD dieser Kapelle, die sich in meiner Sammlung halten konnte.

Und ich war schon überrascht, als ich heute eine Hot Records Pressung von Discogs für läppische 120,- Euro angeboten bekommen habe. Kurz habe ich überlegt, denn es ist so ziemlich die letzte große Lücke, die ich in dem Bereich noch habe.

Zum Glück fällt mir eben der Thread auf.

Wir natürlich umgehend gekauft.

Wie lang hab ich darauf gewartet.

:jubel:

I already placed my pre-order some minutes ago.

Actually this was one of my most ardently awaited rereleases of recent years and I've waited to come across that album ever since the latter half of the 1990s. I was on the verge of ordering a copy of the Hot Records version via Discogs just recently for 120,- Euros. Gladly I've waited some hours before deciding and meanwhile your news dropped into my inbox.

Thanks for pulling off that rerelease.

Great thing!

Basically I guess it's really the last major 1990s Black Metal release from Norway that I've still been lacking.

Thanks again!

:D

Thank you for ordering! I think it took about 8 years to get this one ready ha! But the result is fabulous!

Great!

Can you already tell if you can more or less keep that "item will ship on or around July 8, 2019"-date mentioned on Facebook?

It's not that I'd be impatient. I just can't wait.

;)

Where did you read that date?

That's what bandcamp lists for the cd-edition:

digital album releases August 16, 2019

item ships out on or around July 8, 2019

for the lp- and mc-editions it lists August 1st...

digital album releases August 16, 2019
item ships out on or around August 1, 2019

https://soulsellerrecords.bandcamp.com/album/t-rnet

I will patiently wait... but maybe you should update or correct that. There are always people out there complaining about everything...

The digipak has arrived a couple of days ago. Great thing. Thanks a lot!

Now looking forward to DOLD VORDE ENS NAVN.

:top:

Zurück
Oben Unten