Panzer

Hätten sie sich Pälzer genannt, hätte ich das Logo als Avatar genommen.

Der Song ist brauchbar, später nochmal anhören. Das Panzeralbum war ja klasse.
Der Ausstieg von Herman Frank ist bedauernswert.

Schmier ist raus:

"I had some great fun with PÄNZER the last years but now it is time for me to move on! Yes I need to let go.
I wanna focus a 100% on DESTRUCTION and the upcoming challenges. A new drummer and a new record...
I wanna thank all the PÄNZER boys and hope they will go on without me, I was never a great Heavy Metal singer but I had fun doing it!
1f61b.png

Good-byes are never easy but I need to do this for the sake of my livetime project, my privacy and my future!
Thanks to those who supported my PÄNZER years - United we stand! See you hopefully soon on the stages of the world ..."

Schmier ist raus:

"I had some great fun with PÄNZER the last years but now it is time for me to move on! Yes I need to let go.
I wanna focus a 100% on DESTRUCTION and the upcoming challenges. A new drummer and a new record...
I wanna thank all the PÄNZER boys and hope they will go on without me, I was never a great Heavy Metal singer but I had fun doing it!
1f61b.png

Good-byes are never easy but I need to do this for the sake of my livetime project, my privacy and my future!
Thanks to those who supported my PÄNZER years - United we stand! See you hopefully soon on the stages of the world ..."
Dann hat er den Schwarzmann jetzt als letztes verbleibendes Gründungsmitglied am Schlagzeug sitzen lassen? Ging ja fix!

Zurück
Oben Unten