PORTRAIT - At One With None (03.09.2021)

watt, nächste Woche? Da muss ich die Augen offen halten, Portrait sind geil.
Da fällt mir ein, dass ich alle Alben verliehen habe, muss die mal wieder zurückholen. Der Dude hat auch noch Nocturnus, Crystal Age und gefühlt 100 Filme. Bandmates halt

Nächste Woche???? Wo steht das denn?
Hatte noch nicht mal das Artwork der neuen Scheibe gesehen...sicher mit dem VÖ Termin? (Wär ja zu geil)

Soweit ich weiß, kommt doch nächste Woche erstmal "nur" das Re-Release vom Debüt bei HRR, oder?

Von der FB-Seite der Band (Stand: 21.07.):
Major news update regarding the next album 'Burn the World' will follow soon, but in the meantime we are happy to announce that our debut album will be available again on both CD and LP. This 5th pressing of 'Portrait' will be out on High Roller Records on August 19th, and can from then on be ordered here: https://www.hrrecords.de/high_roller/start.html

Sorry Jungs. Gerade noch mal gecheckt. Ja ist nur der Rerelease des Debuts. War so heiß, dass Name und Datum gereicht haben wer schaut da noch auf Titel. :hmmja:

Irgendwas Neues? Bei FB bin ich nicht und auf der Homepage steht nur, dass sie das Album noch aufnehmen müssen.

We are sad to announce today that Mikael Castervall has decided to leave the band. His musicianship, attitude and energy will be greatly missed, and we wish him all the best for the future and thank him for his time in Portrait and for the great dedication he put into the band.

Personal message from Mikael:
"As of September 13th 2016, I am sad to say I am no longer a member of Portrait. It wasn't meant to be. I have struggled from day one between the band I love and my private matters. The day have 24 hours and being in a band and at the same time having a family, a house and a full-time job proved to be hard. I enjoyed every second of being part of Portrait's Heavy Metal Darkness. To Christian, Anders , Per and David - I salute you.
Heavy Metal Is The Law."

This is of course a setback for us, but it will not affect the scheduled recording of the new album, as the bass guitar recordings will be handled by a remaining member.

People interested in becoming the next Portrait bassist are welcome to contact us via email: portrait_metal@hotmail.com

Burn the world!

sehr gut. finde dass das eine der besten bands im trad. metal bereich ist. besser als attic. wenn die jetzt nicht angefangen haben mit gothicrock einflüssen zu hantieren wirds sicherlich ganz gut. leute die sister von in solitude gut finden kann ich nur auslachen.

Zurück
Oben Unten