Pro-Pain 2017 - zweiter Teil- Nov./Dez.

D

Dominik2

Zweiter Teil, ergo neue Gigs:

17.11.2017 Lünen - Das Greif - GER (Sold out!)
18.11.2017 Roeselare - De Verlichte Geest - BEL
19.11.2017 Düsseldorf - Tube - GER
20.11.2017 Erfurt - From Hell - GER
21.11.2017 Döbeln - KL 17 - GER

22.11.2017 Karlovy Vary - Slash Bar - CZE
23.11.2017 Kojetin - Sokolovna - CZE
24.11.2017 Ceske Budejovice - Dead End Fest - CZE
25.11.2017 Ulft - DRU Fabriek - NLD
26.11.2017 Gierle - Heavy Sundays @ JK ‘T Hoekske - BEL
27.11.2017 Hameln - Sumpfblume - GER
28.11.2017 Rostock - Mau Club - GER
29.11.2017 Berlin - Lido - GER

30.11.2017 Zory - Ozi Pub - POL
01.12.2017 Chrudim - R Club - CZE
02.12.2017 Mannheim - 7er Club - GER
03.12.2017 Longwy - Lacuna Club - FRA
04.12.2017 Freiburg - Walfisch - GER
05.12.2017 Lenzburg - Met-Bar - CHE
06.12.2017 Bellinzona - Pit Club - CHE
07.12.2017 Chur - Palazzo - CHE

08.12.2017 Bischofswerda - Eastclub - GER
09.12.2017 Freiensteinau - Grillhütte Salz - Pogo U.T. - GER

Erster Teil:

upload_2017-6-20_20-56-29.jpeg

Bei mir dieses Mal nix in der Nähe, hab sie aber erst im Dezember gesehen.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
In München darf ich mir ProPain mal wieder kostenlos aufm Free&Easy geben. Letztes Jahr haben die dort im kleinen Backstage Club gespielt und es war so krass intensiv. Dieses Jahr ists in der mittleren Halle, da ist man halt nicht ganz so nah dran, wird aber sicher wieder ein Fest.
Eine der Bands, die mich Live dirch ihre unbändige Energie noch immer gefesselt hat.

@Metalmorre gönn ich Dir, ich finde es auch schade, dass die Band nie einen größeren Bekanntheitsgrad erlangt hat. Die sind live immer ne Granate und ne ganz sichere Bank. Haben mich in 20 Jahren nie enttäuscht

Auweia, das hört sich derbst scheisse an...Gute Besserung, Gary!
Die Shows am 8./9.7. sind natürlich gestrichen...

Important News:

This past Monday night, Gary was the victim of a Robbery and Attempted Murder in Brussels. He was pick-pocketed of cash, credit card, and passport, struck on the head with an ice pick and then subsequently attacked by a gang of individuals. The police have confiscated more than one weapon and they have established the identities of some of the suspects. Gary was quickly admitted to ICU after suffering head trauma (including several fractures to his face and jaw) and massive blood loss. Since then he has stabilized and is trying his best to recover, but future surgery may be necessary. We regret to inform the fans that the shows scheduled for Roeselare (July 7th) and Osnabruck (July 8th) are now officially cancelled. We will make sure to keep you all informed of any other cancellations and on Gary's progress.

Thanks for your support at this difficult time.

Pro-Pain

In München darf ich mir ProPain mal wieder kostenlos aufm Free&Easy geben. Letztes Jahr haben die dort im kleinen Backstage Club gespielt und es war so krass intensiv. Dieses Jahr ists in der mittleren Halle, da ist man halt nicht ganz so nah dran, wird aber sicher wieder ein Fest.
Eine der Bands, die mich Live dirch ihre unbändige Energie noch immer gefesselt hat.

das problem beim free & easy ist ja leider auch n bisl, dass jeder depp zu den shows geht, egal ob man die band kennt oder net. stimmung is da oft net existent. leider. wobei pro-pain ja so bollobollo sind.... ;)

das problem beim free & easy ist ja leider auch n bisl, dass jeder depp zu den shows geht, egal ob man die band kennt oder net. stimmung is da oft net existent. leider. wobei pro-pain ja so bollobollo sind.... ;)
Ich weiß, was Du meinst. Aber letztes Jahr, als ProPain im Club gespielt habe war das so intensiv und alle sind unglaublich steil gegangen...
Ansonsten hab ich früher das Free&Easy auch immer genutzt um alle möglichen Bands zu schauen, die ich auch nicht kannte und ich hab da der Stimmung sicher nicht geschadet;). Mit Kind ist meine Zeit allerdings begrenzter und ich geh nur noch zu Bands, die ich wirklich sehen will.

Verfickte Scheiße, geht´s noch????????????

Ich hoffe wirklich, dass der wieder auf die Beine kommt!!!

Statement from Gary:

First off, I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your concerns, well wishes and generosity. It really means the world to me and my family. I also would like to express my sincerest gratitude to Dr. Olivier Sanese and his wonderful staff at C.H.U. St-Pierre Hospital for saving my life, and the Brussels Police Department for diligently tracking down suspe...cts. To think that just a few days ago, I was basically left to die on the sidewalk and no one helped until paramedics came to the scene. After being pick-pocketed, I absorbed a blow to the head with an ice pick, and then was quickly attacked by several persons. I truly believe my NY Yankees hat was my saving grace. My nose was broken, my glasses were smashed into my eyes, and I sustained some fractures to my face and jaw. I lost a high percentage of blood from severe hemorrhaging, which required multiple transfusions. The uncontrolled bleeding is what nearly killed me, according to the Medical staff. They initially intended to keep me in the hospital for an extra 12 days (for surgery and recovery), but I convinced them to discharge me because I didn't appear to suffer any neurological damage and surgery can be done much closer to home.

Over the next couple of days, I hope to get a second opinion on my jaw. It doesn't close properly, and the fractures around my palate make it impossible to eat any solid food. The jaw injury could be the biggest hurdle to overcome when it comes to returning to the stage. I can deal with the pain in certain areas until I get home, but breaches to the jaw will make it extremely painful to scream / sing. I now have to wait 5-10 days for my new Passport to arrive, so we will make further decisions around that time frame regarding certain plans. Aside from all of that, I am recovering as quickly as I can, and I look positively toward the future. I would also like to say that the incident did not change my opinion of Brussels or its citizens in any way. It could have happened in many places, and I just feel like I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Belgium will continue to be my home away from home. I enclosed a few pics so you can witness a bit of my recovery thus far. I hope to have another update for you shortly. Until then, thanks again for all the love you've given me. I am truly humbled and blessed by all of your support. I hope to be able to give it back onstage soon enough!

Love and respect,

Gary Meskil

19875269_1405852352783313_6077276334327553847_n.jpg

Wie im Fall von Steve Grimmett von Grim Reaper würde ich auch hier gerne spenden, auch wenn ich kein Fan der Band bin,denn dem Mann muß geholfen werden
Das geht aber ohne Kreditkarte nicht.
Gibt´s eine Möglichkeit, anderweitig zu spenden?

Das hört sich jetzt schon besser an und sieht auch besser aus. Offensichtlich scheint der Typ auch nicht nur früher die Power gehabt zu haben, 300 Konzerte im Jahr runterzukloppen, sondern auch das Motto keep on rocking wirklich umzusetzen:

"Hello everyone.
I'm recovering nicely thus far, especially regarding the wounds to the back of my head, left eye and nose. So, I'm starting to look and feel more like myself again. Some of my injuries include a Lefort Fracture 1 and Lefort Fracture 111 which are basically mid facial fractures. When I first attempted to sing the other day, I couldn't even go one sentence without extreme pain. Yesterday, I sang 5 songs in the rehearsal room....so that was a huge milestone for me! It's difficult to scream certain words, especially those which start with the letters "t" and "s" because they seem to strike exactly on the fracture site........but the pain is significantly less than last week.

Today I plan to return to the studio to see what I can do. On a sad note, I wish to express my heartfelt condolences to Adrenaline Mob and to the friends and families of all whom are affected by the horrific tragedy which took place the other day.

Love and respect"

-Gary

upload_2017-7-18_13-29-1.jpeg

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:
Schon eine unglaublich üble Story! Schön, dass es Gary so rasch wieder auf die Beine geschafft hat. Keep on rockin, man!

Important Update: Gary flew home to Sarasota Florida (from Brussels) last week to see an Oral Surgeon and to continue in his recovery as a result of the traumatic incident which took place on July 3rd. The first round of oral surgery was successfully completed (with the next procedure scheduled for early September). At this time, we are very happy and proud to report that Gary continues to rehearse his vocals on a daily basis and is 100% committed to returning to the stage... for our upcoming appearances which are scheduled to commence on August 3rd at Free & Easy Festival in Munich, Germany. Gary states: "It's amazing how drastic life can change from one moment to the next. I'm humbled and grateful to have made it through a very challenging time and to be able enough to forge ahead and represent PRO-PAIN onstage again come August. Thank you all for your undying support, and we hope you'll all come out to the gigs to help celebrate our return!".

Love and respect,

Gary

Thursday, August 3rd Munchen (DE) Free & Easy Festival
Friday, August 4th Leipzig (DE) Hellraiser
Saturday, August 5th Dresden (DE) Konk Klub
Thursday, August10th Alsfeld (DE) E & L Rocknacht Festival
Friday, August 11th Hamburg (DE) Logo
Saturday, August 12th Leeuwaarden (NL) Into The Grave Festival
Tuesday, August 15th Brno (CZ) Melodka
Wednesday August 16th Budapest (HU) Barba Negra Track / Hardcore Superbowl
Thursday, August 17th Wien (AT) Escape Metal Corner
Friday, August 18th Litomerice (CZ) Death Coffee Party Festival