SORCERER - Reign Of The Reaper (Oktober 2023)

"Howdy folks!
Writing and demoing activities in the Sorcerer camp are going forward as planned. If all continues to go well Ricky will be recording his drums in December or early January and then we'll start piling on the rest. We are very pleased with the material so far and have a whole bunch of tracks that will firmly kick everybody's behinds.
The "problem" ( most definitely a luxury problem) will probably be to choose the right combination of songs to make up a well-balanced album. We don't want to release 80 min of music even though we probably could. Intro-mainriff-verse-prechorus-chorus-riff-verse-prechorus etc etc at 40 bpm.....it adds up! But Mirror Reaper by Bell Witch is a brilliant 83 minute, one-song album so hey, maybe we'll aim for that!
Pictured are my trusty Solars and some old Ibanezes for good measure. When the time comes they will be put to good use and I promise to do my very best to play the shit out of them
1f609.png

Anyway, back to songwriting.
Have a fantastic weekend everybody! We love you all and if we didn't have you....well, all of this would be pointless wouldn't it?
2764.png
"

Es wird übrigens, Stand gestern, noch eine Vorband für Oberhausen gesucht. Falls jemand ne gute (Heavy-) Metal Band mit Zeit und Lust am Start hat, einfach die Helvete kontaktieren.

Schön! Dann gibt's auf dem HOD ja sicher den reinen oder anderen neuen Song... bin gespannt, ob es wieder etwas weniger glattgebügelt wird als das letzte mit dem Powerwolfmässigem Cover

Schön wäre es auch, wenn sie live ihr Frühwerk ja wenigstens ein wenig berücksichtigen würden.

Zumindest auf dem RHF haben sie das nicht mal mit einem einzigen Song getan, was an der Fülle an genialen Songs aus der Zeit mehr als schade ist...

Sorcerer haben auf ihrer Fratzbuch-Seite ein Pic veröffentlicht, welches das neue Album-Artwork enthält. Für mich sieht das einfach genial aus und passt richtig gut zum Sorcerer Doom!

Zurück
Oben Unten