TESTAMENT (aktuelles Album "Titans Of Creation")

Ich liebe den Typen und er ist natürlich definitiv einer von den Guten, aber der Schamott bewegt sich musikalisch auf einem ähnlichen Qualitätslevel, wie der schlimme Absud von Vanilla Ice...!

Ich bin auch nur bis zum ersten Refrain gekommen. Völlig egal, wer und in welch guter Absicht einen Song aufnimmt: Wenn so etwas dabei raus kommt, erreicht mich die Message leider nicht. Dafür sind mir meine paar letzten Haare zu schade...

Skoly-D (geiler Name auch) hat erneut zugeschlagen.

So Oldschool Rap/Hip Hop kann man ja sogar mal ganz gut hören, da ist noch Musik dabei.

Ich finde den Song gelungen und Alex scheint sowieso ein super Typ zu sein.

Oh ja, cooler Beat und sehr schöne Funk- und Old School Referenzen drin. Hätte auch aus den 1980ern sein können.
Macht Spaß!
Auch wenn dieses Weißbrot definitiv nicht so einen schönen Flow hat wie seine Kollegen.

Ich finde es schade, da ich die letzten 3 Alben super finde, auch wegen des Drummings:

For immediate release
It’s been a great ten years folks, and now it’s time for me to move on from the mighty Testament. It merely comes down to the fact that schedules can be challenging to align for in-demand dudes like yours truly.
I wish Chuck, Eric, Alex and Stevie D the absolute best of luck as they will continue to crush as always.
I’m moving into an exciting new chapter of my career and free agency, with all that it will entail.
I’ll freely admit, I’m psyched. And I’m greatly looking forward to all the new opportunities the coming months and years are looking to bring, and again I wish my friends and family in Testament and their crew a fantastic future and all the best in ‘22 and beyond.
Thank you gentlemen, for a great ride together.
Gene

Schade, sehr schade, ein gigantischer Drummer!
Es wäre durchaus vorstellbar, daß er was mit Kerry macht, wenn Bostaph kein Bock hat.

Also, normalerweise schätze ich Deine Beiträge, aber das ist wirklich Mist und in dem Zusammenhang völlig deplatziert.

War ja auch etwas überspitzt formuliert, da Herr King halt auch gerne mal austeilt ;)
Ich denke, dass Bostaph wieder bei Testament landen wird.

Und ein Projekt von Hoglan und King wäre bestimmt interessant.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
"TESTAMENT ANNOUNCES NEW DRUMMER! This drummer is key in making Testament's mark in metal history. The band is very excited to welcome back one of the greatest drummers in heavy metal...Take your pick, one in one hundred, I don't care who you have on that list, there is only one drummer who is the best, Dave Lombardo!

Chuck Billy declares “I’ll state the obvious, We are more than overwhelmed to welcome back Dave Lombardo to play drums with Testament. We are so excited to share the stage again with Lombardo. Dave added immense power when he joined the band for The Gathering (release), and we are ecstatic to see what new flavor he will bring back to Testament.”

Dave Lombardo stated, "This is a long-awaited reunion that was bound to happen. Once upon a time, we created a thrash masterpiece. I have no doubt that our musical chemistry will pick up exactly where we left off. I love the Testament family and am very excited to be joining them once again. Pure brutality awaits."

Eric Peterson expresses, “Having Dave Lombardo join us again feels like we are picking up where unfinished business had left off. There is a silver lining to every cloud and working again with Dave calls for us to celebrate with our horns held high expresses, “Having Dave Lombardo join us again feels like we are picking up where unfinished business had left off. There is a silver lining to every cloud and working again with Dave calls for us to celebrate with our horns held high!”

"Testament is one of my all-time favorite bands, so to be able to amplify the news of their newest member, Dave Lombardo, and fire up the metal community is an honor bestowed upon me by the metal Gods!" says Jose Mangin of SiriusXM Liquid Metal.

Don’t miss the most epic lineup of any metal tour this Spring, The Bay Strikes Back Tour, and witness Dave Lombardo’s return to Testament. Tickets & VIP at www.testamentlegions.com"

275113670_507332847429415_2200353205163652403_n.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten