Throne of Iron - Adventure One (VÖ 21.2.2020/No Remorse)

Captain Howdy

Till Deaf Do Us Part
Nachdem die Band ja bereits im "Neuentdeckungen"-Thread gut ankam und nun einen Deal mit No Remorse abgeschlossen hat, eröffne ich mal nen eigenen Faden für ne Band, die hoffentlich noch viele Fans dazugewinnen wird.

Hier die Story so far:

Ursprüngliche Info vom 9.8.18:
Throne of Iron, ein Ein-Mann Projekt von Tucker Thomasson aus Indiana (USA).
Schön traditioneller Metal mit geil bratenden, melodischen Gitarren.
Das 3-Track-Demo ist zwar vorerst ausverkauft (kultiges Artwork übrigens :top:), Nachschub wirds aber schon bald wieder geben.

Hier kann man reinhören:
https://throneofiron.bandcamp.com/

a3704610835_16.jpg

Update von heute:

Alright, dudes. Thank you all so much for your patience, but the time has arrived to announce two MAJOR things.

1. We've just signed with No Remorse Records! We're deeply embattled in the process of putting together a full length for them due to be released early next year. We're stoked as hell to be working with such an awesome label who put out one of my favorite releases of all time (Eternal Champion - The Armor Of Ire) and we're both very excited to work together to bring this to your doorstep.

2. "Hey Tucker, what's up with all of this 'we' and 'us'?" Well, I'm glad you asked! Seeing asked how this whole thing is picking up steam and offers of live shows haven't ceased from the moment the demo came out, I figured now was as good a time as any to put a lineup together!
Joining me on guitar is my good friend Corwin Deckard who has been a strong and capable ally for many years. We've filled in for each other's bands many times, but never been in anything together officially, and I'm very excited for Corwin to be joining me on this journey.
And coming in on drums is my drummer from Thorr-Axe and the most capable person I can think of for this job, the fearsome face-tattooed barbarian Jacob Lett! Jacob and I have been working together in Thorr-Axe since 2012 and as a result have undeniable creative chemistry.

And so one hero has become three. The ale has been poured and the adventure officially begins.

Come with us and roll the dice.
FEEL THE STEEL
-Tucker

42195888_1994232877299659_414236633487900672_n.jpg

42222895_1994260377296909_6980690683552071680_n.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Hab mir das Demo mal von Bandcamp geholt. Beim ersten Hören (erster Song) kam mir der Gesang etwas unpassend vor, aber schon beim zweiten Song war diese Sorge abgetan. Tolle Musik, gefällt mir sehr!!!

Musikalisch ist das ja mal SOWAS von meine Baustelle. Was für herrlich organische Drums und auch die Gitarren wissen zu überzeugen.
Gesanglich... nun ja, ich hoffe sie behalten den Hall bei. Ich vermisse das in den neumodischen Zeiten etwas. Werde ich definitiv im Auge behalten!

Zurück
Oben Unten