Viel zu wenig Maiden hier... der IRON MAIDEN-Thread

passt ja zum obigen Post. was denkt ihr?

Shadow Kingdom Records:

As many of you may know, I’m a huge fan of 70’s Rock & Metal and I also really love 80’s Heavy Metal and was always fascinated with the evolution of music. With that in mind, I was a big IRON MAIDEN fan and still am, but I always had a HUGE doubt in how their sound was created in the fact that I always thought it was just too big of a “jump” in evolution for them to go from what they site their influences were in the 70’s to what their trademark sound became. I just knew there was a missing band they weren’t telling anyone and I knew there was just one more UNDERGROUND piece in-between what JUDAS PRIEST did to where IRON MAIDEN ended up. Now I don’t know if they purposely hid this band or what (wait till you hear it!), but when you hear this song, this is like THE FRAMEWORK for what IRON MAIDEN became and what they’ve become hugely successful on (Phantom Of The Opera?). I’ve since shown a few people about this and couple of them say it’s a DIRECT rip off and everyone else said it’s FOR SURE the MAIN INFLUENCE. What I can tell you is that I’m 100% sure IRON MAIDEN knew about this missing puzzle piece band. I’m 100% sure this was created WAY before IRON MAIDEN became a band, and lastly I’m 100% sure they were huge fans of the band because I’m in DIRECT communication with this secret 70’s band and we’re going to be doing re-issues of their undeniable mark in their history and contribution to the Heavy Metal evolution. So this is pretty big, right? I’m going to let everyone decide for themselves what you think of this and how it pertains to IRON MAIDEN.

Alright, so let’s get into the song itself. This song isn’t just a DIRECT and MAIN INFLUENCE for IRON MAIDEN. You’re in for a TREAT, because it’s also EASILY in the top 5 songs of ALL-TIME created in the 70’s. For the first 2:50 – this is THE PIECE of music that I was talking about above. At 2:51, the music goes right into the BLACK SABBATH styled harmonica, then shortly after this breaks right into some SCORPIONS – Lonesome Crow. Let your mind melt until you hit the clock wind sounds at 6:10. Once that clock wind starts you’re going to come up to the most powerful riffs in the song and those come in at 6:28! The song stays the course with that Lonesome Crow sound, but in a little more unique and heavier direction. Then after those riffs close out, the song gets really trippy and just totally jams out until the end. This is a BEAST of a song to digest… you’re going to need at least 10 listens to soak it all in.

So here’s the deal, we’re coming out with this music not because it has this strange IRON MAIDEN connection, but because this is TOP TIER 70’s. This is some of the best music from the 70’s and we cannot wait to unleash it all. We have one more “unreleased” song we’re working on and we’ll be submitting layouts, so for now here’s an early Christmas Present for your ears and stay tuned for this will be coming out in the Summer of 2018.

I want to thank my close friend and fellow metal archaeologist, Anu for introducing me to this band.

Listen here: https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-missing-puzzle-piece

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Also den Alu-Hut hatte ich ja schon aufgesetzt, und ich würde Shadow Kingdom Records so eine Entdeckung auch gönnen, aber von der versprochenen "Sensation" ist das Gehörte dann doch recht weit entfernt, zumindest im Bezug auf MAIDEN. Für 70er-Prog-Nerds könnte das in der Tat einen tollen Fund darstellen, da in den 12 Minuten doch recht viel passiert.
Aber zum MAIDEN-Debüt kann ich keine klare Paralellen feststellen, außer der Tatsache, dass der Sänge stellenweise etwas nach Di'Anno klingt und dem Part bei 1:43, der tatsächlich von MAIDEN sein könnte. Vielleicht bin auch einfach nur unwissend, aber ich höre da nichts heraus, was Bands wie BUDGIE und DUST Ende der 70er-Jahre nicht auch schon gespielt haben. Die Energie, das straighte Songwriting und das "Metal"-Element des MAIDEN-Debüts fehlen diesem Song komplett. Hat jetzt gar nichts mit einem blinden MAIDEN-Beschützer-Instikt zu tun, aber nach diesem Vorwort habe ich etwas mehr erwartet. Internet kann geschlossen worden.

Shadow Kingdom Records:

As many of you may know, I’m a huge fan of 70’s Rock & Metal and I also really love 80’s Heavy Metal and was always fascinated with the evolution of music. With that in mind, I was a big IRON MAIDEN fan and still am, but I always had a HUGE doubt in how their sound was created in the fact that I always thought it was just too big of a “jump” in evolution for them to go from what they site their influences were in the 70’s to what their trademark sound became. I just knew there was a missing band they weren’t telling anyone and I knew there was just one more UNDERGROUND piece in-between what JUDAS PRIEST did to where IRON MAIDEN ended up. Now I don’t know if they purposely hid this band or what (wait till you hear it!), but when you hear this song, this is like THE FRAMEWORK for what IRON MAIDEN became and what they’ve become hugely successful on (Phantom Of The Opera?). I’ve since shown a few people about this and couple of them say it’s a DIRECT rip off and everyone else said it’s FOR SURE the MAIN INFLUENCE. What I can tell you is that I’m 100% sure IRON MAIDEN knew about this missing puzzle piece band. I’m 100% sure this was created WAY before IRON MAIDEN became a band, and lastly I’m 100% sure they were huge fans of the band because I’m in DIRECT communication with this secret 70’s band and we’re going to be doing re-issues of their undeniable mark in their history and contribution to the Heavy Metal evolution. So this is pretty big, right? I’m going to let everyone decide for themselves what you think of this and how it pertains to IRON MAIDEN.

Alright, so let’s get into the song itself. This song isn’t just a DIRECT and MAIN INFLUENCE for IRON MAIDEN. You’re in for a TREAT, because it’s also EASILY in the top 5 songs of ALL-TIME created in the 70’s. For the first 2:50 – this is THE PIECE of music that I was talking about above. At 2:51, the music goes right into the BLACK SABBATH styled harmonica, then shortly after this breaks right into some SCORPIONS – Lonesome Crow. Let your mind melt until you hit the clock wind sounds at 6:10. Once that clock wind starts you’re going to come up to the most powerful riffs in the song and those come in at 6:28! The song stays the course with that Lonesome Crow sound, but in a little more unique and heavier direction. Then after those riffs close out, the song gets really trippy and just totally jams out until the end. This is a BEAST of a song to digest… you’re going to need at least 10 listens to soak it all in.

So here’s the deal, we’re coming out with this music not because it has this strange IRON MAIDEN connection, but because this is TOP TIER 70’s. This is some of the best music from the 70’s and we cannot wait to unleash it all. We have one more “unreleased” song we’re working on and we’ll be submitting layouts, so for now here’s an early Christmas Present for your ears and stay tuned for this will be coming out in the Summer of 2018.

I want to thank my close friend and fellow metal archaeologist, Anu for introducing me to this band.

Listen here: https://shadowkingdomrecords.bandcamp.com/album/the-missing-puzzle-piece

Viel Maiden höre ich da nicht, das ist aber ein geiler Song!

Also den Alu-Hut hatte ich ja schon aufgesetzt, und ich würde Shadow Kingdom Records so eine Entdeckung auch gönnen, aber von der versprochenen "Sensation" ist das Gehörte dann doch recht weit entfernt, zumindest im Bezug auf MAIDEN. Für 70er-Prog-Nerds könnte das in der Tat einen tollen Fund darstellen, da in den 12 Minuten doch recht viel passiert.
Aber zum MAIDEN-Debüt kann ich keine klare Paralellen feststellen, außer der Tatsache, dass der Sänge stellenweise etwas nach Di'Anno klingt und dem Part bei 1:43, der tatsächlich von MAIDEN sein könnte. Vielleicht bin auch einfach nur unwissend, aber ich höre da nichts heraus, was Bands wie BUDGIE und DUST Ende der 70er-Jahre nicht auch schon gespielt haben. Die Energie, das straighte Songwriting und das "Metal"-Element des MAIDEN-Debüts fehlen diesem Song komplett. Hat jetzt gar nichts mit einem blinden MAIDEN-Beschützer-Instikt zu tun, aber nach diesem Vorwort habe ich etwas mehr erwartet. Internet kann geschlossen worden.

gehe ich d'accord. die Ähnlichkeit in den ersten 2,5 Minuten höre ich zwar schon, aber daraus zu schließen dass es so gewesen sein muss halte ich für gewagt. es ist nicht grade absurd, Bass und Drums so zusammen laufen zu lassen ... braucht dafür keine göttliche Eingebung und keinen historischen Coup gegeben zu haben. würde mich trotzdem interessieren was es ist, cooler Track. wenn es einer weiß, dann wohl @M.T. Quatermass .

Shadow Kingdom Records:

31bd0e60a07894aa5bc2c4b9deec974a--waynes-world-party-time.jpg

Nee, im Ernst, keine Ahnung. Der Song ist schon weg, kann ich also nicht beurteilen. Klingt aber nach hartem Marketing, was mir schon das ganze madig macht.

Zurück
Oben Unten