Zemial - Hellenic Black Metal and Beyond...

Gerade auf FB:

"With very little time to prepare and without much forethought, here is a short teaser of the 15-minute opus that is "The Repairer of Reputations".
It is very difficult to choose sections that adequately represent a constantly changing story.
Yet, I hope you all enjoy the preview and I look forward to your comments and possible questions."

Strange. Aber geil!

Sehr geil. Bei den hörbaren Einflüssen geht mir echt fast einer ab.

Wer wird die releasen?

Von FB:

"~ The Repairer of Reputations EP can now be heard IN FULL and purchased via Bandcamp.

~ I appreciate your support in purchasing my music. Thank you.
Please consider supporting musicians and bands in continuing to create music with a simple, cost-free gesture: don’t upload our music.
It is available in so many inexpensive ways anyway

Enjoy!"

https://zemial.bandcamp.com/album/the-repairer-of-reputations

Von FB:

"~ The Repairer of Reputations EP can now be heard IN FULL and purchased via Bandcamp.

~ I appreciate your support in purchasing my music. Thank you.
Please consider supporting musicians and bands in continuing to create music with a simple, cost-free gesture: don’t upload our music.
It is available in so many inexpensive ways anyway

Enjoy!"

https://zemial.bandcamp.com/album/the-repairer-of-reputations
Kommt da auch ein physischer Release?

Ja, da kommt eine 7". Das dauert wohl aber noch etwas.

@Musik: Von Null auf King Crimson in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

A musical collaboration coveted for scores of years finally comes to pass.

Zemial’s psychedelic and multi-dimensional sound is now spearheaded by the mercurial personality of Proscriptor in a live atmosphere.

The ‘Faces Of The Conqueror’ tour will cover North America, Mexico and selected shows in Europe.

Dates will be announced soon.

Promoters and bands interested to join the tour, please send a message here.

Vorskaath and Proscriptor have worked together in the past in Equimanthorn and more recently, Vorskaath had a guest appearance on "Absu". Most recently, the bands performed a show together in Greece in 2011 to which Proscriptor sang "Sleeping Under Tartarus" during Zemial's set.

https://77thnovel.blogspot.de/2017/12/proscriptor-to-join-forces-with-zemial.html

Ich habe Zemial 2007 im Helvete gesehen, aber die haben mich damals so absolut kalt gelassen, dass ich es nie wieder mit denen versucht habe... :hmmja:

Mal sehen, ich denke ich höre mich mal durch die Empfehlungen hier im Thread, vielleicht habe ich ja all die Jahre ein paar Klassiker verschmäht?

Ich habe Zemial 2007 im Helvete gesehen, aber die haben mich damals so absolut kalt gelassen, dass ich es nie wieder mit denen versucht habe... :hmmja:

Mal sehen, ich denke ich höre mich mal durch die Empfehlungen hier im Thread, vielleicht habe ich ja all die Jahre ein paar Klassiker verschmäht?
Den wunderbarsten Quorthon Tribut, den man sich vorstellen kann - die In MonumentuM:

Zemial habe bekanntlich eine durchwachsene Reputation als Liveband, aber der Glam Faktor dieser Zemial-Absu Kooperation ist schon bestechend:

Zurück
Oben Unten