Aktueller Inhalt von croverkill

1. C

2000+ CDs for trade! T-shirts added

The list has been updated! Some of my new CDs: Arch Enemy - Will To Power (ltd. digi with bonus tracks and 3 stickers) Armored Saint - Symbol Of Salvation (1st EU press) Batushka (Батюшка) - Hospodi = Господи (ltd. digibook, new and sealed) Belphegor - Bondage Goat Zombie (ltd. digi with bonus...
  2. C

The list has been updated! This time I also have some T-shirts: Master (US size S), The Night Flight Orchestra (2XL), Necronomicon (XL), Eyeconoclast (XL), Mosfet (L), Necroriser (XL), Infernal Tenebra (2XL), Dechained (XXL), Cremation (2XL), Kill With Hate (2XL), Bloodline (XXL), Slayer (XXL)...
  3. C

The list has been updated! Some of my new items: CDs: After All - Waves Of Annihilation (digi, new and sealed) Airbag - The Greatest Show On Earth (digi, new and sealed) Alpha Tiger - Identity (ltd. Digi with bonus DVD, new and sealed) Children Of Bodom - Halo Of Blood (ltd. Digi with bonus...
  4. C

The list has been updated! Some of my new items: Agent Steel - Unstoppable Force/Mad Locust Rising (BRA, Century Media/HM Rock, PLCD532) Angra - Freedom Call/Holy Live (2 CD, new and sealed) Anvil - Speed Of Sound/Plenty Of Power (2012, 2 CD digi, new and sealed) Aska - Nine Tongues (2013, new...
  5. C

Please get in touch for my complete list, plus additional info for each CD / LP and any offers you may have. E-mail: priestofevil777@gmail.com Lcation: Croatia CDs: Almah (Angra) - Almah / Fragile Equality (2 CDs, new and sealed) Amaran - Pristine In Bondage (JPN edition, MICP-10414) Ancient...
Zurück
Oben Unten