Suchergebnisse

1. burnawitchforjesus

A SINISTER PURPOSE IV (25. + 26.03.2022 UT Connewitz, Leipzig)

Burn away the goodness, you and I remain. Did you see the last war? Well, here I am again… Next Monday we're going to reveal the new A SINISTER PURPOSE IV line-up piece by piece and also start the online ticket pre-sale. Join the event so you don't miss any updates: https://fb.me/e/2FwQbutKW A...
  2. burnawitchforjesus

A SINISTER PURPOSE IV | 5. & 6. Feb. 2021 | Leipzig

Burn away the goodness, you and I remain. Did you see the last war? Well, here I am again... Soon we're going to reveal the line-up piece by piece for A Sinister Purpose IV. Due to the ongoing pandemic our ticket pre-sale will start a bit later this year, but of course we will keep you updated...
  3. burnawitchforjesus

[Biete] LP/CD/MC – Archgoat, Dissection, Enslaved, Portal, Death u.v.m.

Alle hier aufgelisteten Artikel sind neuwertig und stammen aus einem Nichtraucherhaushalt. LPs: Altar of Plagues - Sol (weiß) - 15€ Archgoat - The Luciferian Crown (rot) - 12€ -VERKAUFT- Archgoat - The Apocalyptic Triumphator (rot) - 12€ -VERKAUFT- Asagraum - Potestas... - 11€ -VERKAUFT-...
  4. burnawitchforjesus

[Biete] LP | MC | CD – Ascension, Coldworld, Death, Dissection u.v.m.

Alle hier aufgelisteten Artikel sind neuwertig und stammen aus einem Nichtraucherhaushalt. CDs: Ascension - With Burning Tongues - Digi (Rerelease) 10€ Ascension - The Dead of the World - Digi 10€ Azaxul (Moonblood + Katharsis) - Horned Furies - 7,50€ Mgla - Age of Excuse - 8€ Mgla -...
  5. burnawitchforjesus

Mors Atra Festival | 30. & 31. Mai 2020 | Leipzig

MORS ATRA FESTIVAL 30. & 31. Mai 2020 Schlosspark Knauthain, Leipzig SATURDAY ‡ Bethlehem ‡ ‡ Bølzer ‡ ‡ Wolvennest ‡ ‡ Vidargängr ‡ SUNDAY ‡ Secrets Of The Moon ‡ ‡ Strid ‡ ‡ (Dolch) ‡ ‡ Evil Warriors ‡ WEEKEND TICKET: 55 EUR DAY TICKETS: 29 EUR Service fees apply to all pre sale tickets...
Zurück
Oben Unten