Anthrax

Ich kann da nur die Stomp finden......
Ich auch, aber gestern kam ein Newsletter:

Anthrax re-issued on stunning vinyl​

Anthrax fans, listen up: "Sound Of The White Noise" & "Stomp 442" will return! Go back to the time when Anthrax shaped the metal scene with John Bush's distinctive vocals, innovative melodies and powerful riffs.
Look forward to the re-release of these legendary albums on limited splatter vinyl!

Both albums will be released on May 24th.

sollte also bald auch im Shop verfügbar sein.

DAN LILKER TO JOIN ANTHRAX FOR UPCOMING U.S. AND SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES

Due to personal reasons, Frank will not be able to accompany the band on its upcoming South American tour, set to kick off April 13 at MXMF the Metal Fest.

Filling in on those dates, as well as two U.S. festival shows in May, will be Anthrax founding member and original bassist Dan Lilker, marking his first appearance with the band in 40 years. Lilker, who co-wrote and played on Anthrax’s debut album Fistful of Metal, was also a member of Stormtroopers of Death with Charlie Benante and Scott Ian.

“I’m really looking forward to jamming with Anthrax again,” said Lilker. "When we parted ways back in 1984, they told me to stick around because they might need me in 40 years."

Added the band, “We’re all very excited about with playing with Danny again, and we really appreciate his filling in for Frank. It’s been way too long since we played South America, so you don’t want to miss these shows, they’re going to be insane.”

With Lilker on bass, dates for Anthrax’s upcoming tour are as follows:

APRIL
13 MXMF The Metal Fest, Ciudad De México, Mexico
15 Cancha Diamante, San Salvador, El Salvador
17 Pepper's, San Jose, Costa Rica
19 The Metal Fest, Quito, Ecuador
21 The Metal Fest, Santiago, Chile
23 Sala de Museo, Montevideo, Uruguay
25 El Teatro Flores, Buenos Aires, Argentina
28 Summer Breeze Open Air, São Paulo, Brazil

MAY
9 Welcome to Rockville, Daytona Beach, FL