Magnum Storm Clouds Gather Tour 2024

TillManiak

Till Deaf Do Us Part

Tourplakat-Magnum-600x314.png

Berlin! Es wird immer teurer. Aber Magnum muss sein. Habe seit Vigilante keine Tour verpasst und bin mit Tony und Bob gealtert. Ist also quasi ein Familientreffen ;-)

Nichts gegen Neuruppin....aber warum spielt man dort und nicht in Leipzig oder Dresden wenn schon kaum Konzerte im Osten sind....

Tour wurde abgesagt.

A message from Tony Clarkin

“I’m afraid I have some bad news for you guys. Over the past year or so I’ve been bothered by increasingly bad pains in my neck and head. For a long time the docs couldn’t work out why, but now they’ve found out and it’s gonna mean some changes.

I have developed a rare spinal condition. It’s not life-limiting, but it can be degenerative in some people, and sadly it’s not curable. There are treatments that may help but we don’t know how good they’ll be.

With the nature of touring and the weight of electric guitars this means there’s no way I would be able to play the scheduled shows in the spring. We've taken the decision to cancel the tour, rather than mess anyone around trying to postpone in the hope things might get better in the short term. Bob didn’t feel it would be right doing it with a dep at this time.

This is not gonna be the end of Magnum, but the future might have to be a bit different, so please bear with us while we try and figure out what I can and can’t do moving forward.

I’m really sorry for everyone who’d already bought tickets, it goes without saying that I’m absolutely gutted that I’m not gonna be able to play for you.

Cheers and I hope I’ll be able to see you all again soon.

TC”

We are obviously all extremely upset at this development, especially so close to Christmas. We can’t thank you all enough for your support over the years and hope you’ll stick with us through this too. We really hope you’re all going to love the new album “Here Comes The Rain” out on the 12th January 2024 and this won’t spoil it for you.

Bob, Rick, Lee and Dennis

Please everyone contact your ticket reseller for a refund.

We’ll be back…
Magnum

Zurück
Oben Unten