News & (Geheim)Tipps - Hardrock, Glam, Sleaze, AOR, Melodic

We are breaking the silence with the best News ever! We finally have our releasedate for the new Pretty Wild album Interstate 13 & are now under the wings of Black Lodge records. Interstate 13 will be released 31st of may 2019 and there are two more singles to be released on 5th april and 10th of may! So stay glued to our social medias cuz’ we are gonna post alot of stuff in the near future! pre-order the album here! ——> http://smarturl.it/BLOD135CD #prettywild #interstate13 #album #newalbum #news #hardrock #sleaze #sleazemetal #sleazerock #metal #heavymetal #rocknroll #blacklodge #deadendexitrecords

Ick freue mir dusselig! Habe sie am Samstag auf dem Sleaze Fest nun das zweite mal gesehen und wurde wieder begeistert! Die beiden neuen Songs gingen auch sofort ins Ohr. Schon klasse, welches Gespühr für Melodien und Hooks die Jungs haben! Wer das Debüt mag, kann ruhigen Gewissens auf das neue Album warten. Es wird alles gut. Versprochen! ;)

Endlich ist Jonas Wikstrand in die Pötte gekommen. Das Forever-Album bekommt endlich einen Release. :jubel:

Von facebook:

FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER

FOREVER’S DEBUT ALBUM IS SET TO BE RELEASED 19TH OF APRIL THROUGH EVIL CONFRONTATION RECORDS DISTRIBUTED BY SOULFOOD.

This first studio work will contain 10 tracks filled with classic rock guitars, large choruses, orchestral and electronic elements incorporated on an organically produced album featuring Olof Wikstrand, Eirik Røland and Johan Hjalmar Wikstrand on lead guitars.

Jonas comments on the album: “This is the album I dreamt about doing for years, and even though it’s been a while since I finished the album, I’m still really proud of how it turned out. I’m so excited to finally show the album in it’s entirety”

The album will be available on CD, Vinyl, Tape and Online Streaming Services.

Tracklist
1. Anywhere You’ve Gone.
2. Call Out My Name.
3. Got Me.
4. Train.
5. Rosebud.
6. Runaway Through Time.
7. Hell to Pay.
8. Mayday.
9. Blame Me for Trying.
10. Hope

54220579_2501197159890359_6652925047541334016_o.jpg

Endlich ist Jonas Wikstrand in die Pötte gekommen. Das Forever-Album bekommt endlich einen Release. :jubel:

Von facebook:

FINALLY THE WAIT IS OVER

FOREVER’S DEBUT ALBUM IS SET TO BE RELEASED 19TH OF APRIL THROUGH EVIL CONFRONTATION RECORDS DISTRIBUTED BY SOULFOOD.

This first studio work will contain 10 tracks filled with classic rock guitars, large choruses, orchestral and electronic elements incorporated on an organically produced album featuring Olof Wikstrand, Eirik Røland and Johan Hjalmar Wikstrand on lead guitars.

Jonas comments on the album: “This is the album I dreamt about doing for years, and even though it’s been a while since I finished the album, I’m still really proud of how it turned out. I’m so excited to finally show the album in it’s entirety”

The album will be available on CD, Vinyl, Tape and Online Streaming Services.

Tracklist
1. Anywhere You’ve Gone.
2. Call Out My Name.
3. Got Me.
4. Train.
5. Rosebud.
6. Runaway Through Time.
7. Hell to Pay.
8. Mayday.
9. Blame Me for Trying.
10. Hope

54220579_2501197159890359_6652925047541334016_o.jpg
Das wurde aber auch Zeit :top:

Santa Cruz bzw das was davon noch übrig ist, haben ein neues Video veröffentlicht. Na ja...

Pretty Maids bringen am 8ten November ihr 16tes Album über Frontiers raus. Endlich!

Undress Your Madness

pretty-maids-under-your-madness-cover-400x400.jpg

1. Intro
2. Serpentine
3. Firesoul Fly
4. Undress Your Madness
5. Will You Still Kiss Me (If I See You In Heaven)
6. Runaway World
7. If You Want Peace (Prepare For War)
8. Slavedriver
9. Shdowlands
10. Black Thunder
11. Strengh Of A Rose

Dafür haben wir einen PRETTY MAIDS-Thread. Ansonsten: Sehr schön. Die Jungs enttäuschen eigentlich nie.

Zurück
Oben Unten