Keep It True Festival 2019 Lauda-Königshofen

English Version below

Hallo Freunde,

leider mussten RITUAL ihre Teilnahme am KIT absagen. Vor ein paar Tagen erhielten wir diese Mail von einem sogenannten persönlichen Manager des Bandleaders Gypsy. Wir hatten alles direkt mit Gypsy ausgemacht und bestätigt bekommen. Von dieser Konstellation wussten wir nichts. Wie viele schon vermutet haben ist diese Band nicht zuverlässig und man kann auf deren Wort nicht vertrauen. Wir hätten es besser wissen müssen. Es tut uns leid, falsche Hoffnungen gemacht zu haben, aber die Verhandlungen waren eigentlich eindeutig und dokumentiert. Aber egal, es gibt Gründe warum manche Bands nie Erfolg haben. Dies ist nur eine von vielen. Hier die Email und wir freuen uns nun lieber auf das Headliner Announcement morgen!

"Dear Mr.Weinsheimer, my apologies for not contacting you sooner,but i have been away on business matters. I was only informed of your festival booking offer to my client Gypsy Re Bethe, yesterday on my return. It is standard practice as you know,that all arrangments and bookings, have to be approved by me.This is my legal obilgation to all artistes, contracted to our agency. I do not represent the act"Ritual" who, to my knowledge, ceased to be active in 1996. And for the purpose of a live appearance, it would be a one off "reunion" of the members,not an ongoing concern from that event. However,the founder member,of that act, Gypsy Re Bethe is contracted to our company under personal management. He is one of our most accomplished,and valued solo performers. Gypsy Re Bethe is now 66,and has recently had health issues,and although now well recovered,has been advised to restrict travelling and stay in the UK, for the immediate future. Thorsten at High Roller Records will confirm this,as he recently bought all the rights to Ritual albums, from Gypsy Re Bethe during his illness. I had no part in this arrangement, only to read and approve the contract. Therefore regretfully, i am unable to release this particular artiste, from his contractual obilgations due to pending arrangements, at this time. The KIT festival dates,unfortunately clashes with,the planned filming, for a UK TV BBC documentary which includes Gypsy Re Bethe,i am sure you will understand,this as a priority. Gypsy Re Bethe has been informed of my decision today. I wish you much success with the KIT festival,and hope you find a suitable replacement act. regards Max Bernstein."

KEEP IT TRUE XXII

ARIA (RUS)
SATAN (UK)

REVELATION 23

(Featuring John Cyriis of Agent Steel)

CULPRIT (USA)

CITIES (USA)

(First Ever Show in Europe)

TEXAS METAL LEGION (USA)

(All Star Band)

SOLSTICE (UK)

SACRED RITE (USA)

(First European Show)

JUGGERNAUT (USA)

(First Time in Europe)

SAVAGE MASTER (USA)

IDLE HANDS (USA)

Die allerletzten Tickets für KIT 2019 gibt es hier:

http://www.nuclearblast.de/de/produ...ue-xxii-lauda-koenigshofen-26.-27.4.2019.html

Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen
26. + 27. April 2019

www.keep-it-true.de

www.facebook.com/keepittruefestival

Metal on,

Oli + Tarek

English Version:

Hi Friends,

unfortunately RITUAL have to cancel their show at KIT. A few days ago we got an email from a so called personal manager of the bandleader Gypsy. We dealt everything with Gypsy himself and had no clue about personal managers etc. Many of you already thought, that this band is not reliable and they did it again. We are very sorry, to not have listened to you, but all deals were fixed properly with Gypsy, we did not expect a stunt like this. Somehow you know why many bands will never have any success. But anyways, lets look forward now to our epic headliner announcement tomorrow and dont waste our time with unreliable musicians. Here is the email we got...make up your own thoughts:

"Dear Mr.Weinsheimer, my apologies for not contacting you sooner,but i have been away on business matters. I was only informed of your festival booking offer to my client Gypsy Re Bethe, yesterday on my return. It is standard practice as you know,that all arrangments and bookings, have to be approved by me.This is my legal obilgation to all artistes, contracted to our agency. I do not represent the act"Ritual" who, to my knowledge, ceased to be active in 1996. And for the purpose of a live appearance, it would be a one off "reunion" of the members,not an ongoing concern from that event. However,the founder member,of that act, Gypsy Re Bethe is contracted to our company under personal management. He is one of our most accomplished,and valued solo performers. Gypsy Re Bethe is now 66,and has recently had health issues,and although now well recovered,has been advised to restrict travelling and stay in the UK, for the immediate future. Thorsten at High Roller Records will confirm this,as he recently bought all the rights to Ritual albums, from Gypsy Re Bethe during his illness. I had no part in this arrangement, only to read and approve the contract. Therefore regretfully, i am unable to release this particular artiste, from his contractual obilgations due to pending arrangements, at this time. The KIT festival dates,unfortunately clashes with,the planned filming, for a UK TV BBC documentary which includes Gypsy Re Bethe,i am sure you will understand,this as a priority. Gypsy Re Bethe has been informed of my decision today. I wish you much success with the KIT festival,and hope you find a suitable replacement act. regards Max Bernstein."

KEEP IT TRUE XXII

ARIA (RUS)
SATAN (UK)

REVELATION 23

(Featuring John Cyriis of Agent Steel)

CULPRIT (USA)

CITIES (USA)

(First Ever Show in Europe)

TEXAS METAL LEGION (USA)

(All Star Band)

SOLSTICE (UK)

SACRED RITE (USA)

(First European Show)

JUGGERNAUT (USA)

(First Time in Europe)

SAVAGE MASTER (USA)

IDLE HANDS (USA)

Tauberfrankenhalle Lauda-Königshofen
26. + 27. April 2019

Here you have the chance to get one of the few final Tickets for KEEP IT TRUE 2019:

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/produ...ue-xxii-lauda-koenigshofen-26.-27.4.2019.html

www.keep-it-true.de

www.facebook.com/keepittruefestival

Metal On,

Oli + Tarek

V.a. deren Pech - denn es ist ja nunmal so, dass erst nach nem erfolgreichen KIT-Auftritt vielle alten Acts, Künstler wieder weiter oben schwimmen konnten. Gewagte aussage, aber viel wahres dran! Drauf geschissen, es gibt soviel gute Bands die willig sind!

Ein Paar mehr Frischlinge wären in der Tat nicht verkehrt. Scheintote, die sich gerade noch auf den Beinen halten können, und vor 30 Jahren mal aus Versehen was halbwegs brauchbares fabriziert haben und seitdem nix mehr gerissen haben, kommen schon genug . :D

kommt schon noch, erstmal die außergewöhnlichen Sachen fixieren...:)

Zurück
Oben Unten