Dödsrit - BM/Crust

Auf der DOOMROCK Homepage steht folgendes drauf, keine Ahnung wie lange das schon da steht, aber evtl. ja für den ein oder anderen interessant:

HEY PEOPLE!!!
1) DUE A CRAZY AMOUNT OF WORK AT MY REGULAR JOB AS A SOCIAL WORKER, I AM AROUND 2 WEEKS BEHIND WITH THE SHIPPING OF ORDERS! SORRY FOR THAT!!!!

2) NOTE!!!!! ---> i have massiv problems with my Laptop and since several weeks in can´t check my Emails. If you need to get in touch with me, please send a message through facebook to TIMO NEHMTOW

Das steht da schon ewig und drei Tage. Das mit dem Job sehe ich ein. Aber wenn er Bestellungen annimmt hat er Zugang zum Internet, dann kann er auch mailen. Na ja, ich mag das Label trotzdem und irgendwann kommt es ja hoffentlich.

Aber von WoH, nicht vom Doomerock, oder?
gibt auf Insta ne Info von Doomrock:

"After months of delays, uncertainty & restless nights.. we're happy to finally announce that the first press of the Mortal Coil LP has arrived one week ago at our warehouse!

We want to thank everyone for their patience and support, it really means a lot!!!!

We (or rather I) will of course start packing & shipping all the order straight away. Due to the high volume in orders, and fact that all shipments are handled by me alone, it might take a few days until you'll receive a shipping notification & tracking. please note that i do this beside 2 jobs and having a little kid. i do my best to ship all orders as soon as possible.

Whoever missed out.. a second press is on its way, and should be arriving anytime soon as well. (also, a few people cancelled their order, meaning a handful of coloured LP's will be available in the webstore once we managed to ship out all pending orders.. more info on this soon!)

up the punx, timo"

gibt auf Insta ne Info von Doomrock:

"After months of delays, uncertainty & restless nights.. we're happy to finally announce that the first press of the Mortal Coil LP has arrived one week ago at our warehouse!

We want to thank everyone for their patience and support, it really means a lot!!!!

We (or rather I) will of course start packing & shipping all the order straight away. Due to the high volume in orders, and fact that all shipments are handled by me alone, it might take a few days until you'll receive a shipping notification & tracking. please note that i do this beside 2 jobs and having a little kid. i do my best to ship all orders as soon as possible.

Whoever missed out.. a second press is on its way, and should be arriving anytime soon as well. (also, a few people cancelled their order, meaning a handful of coloured LP's will be available in the webstore once we managed to ship out all pending orders.. more info on this soon!)

up the punx, timo"
Hier kam schon die Vesandbestätigung.

Ich hatte auch gerade Post. Die Platten gehen Donnerstag raus. Freu mich.
Drücke den noch Wartenden die Daumen, dass ihre Scheiben auch noch in dieser Woche ankommen!

Hier ist die Scheibe auch endlich angekimmen. Habe aber noch keine Zeit gefunden sie zu hören.

6 Download Codes waren dabei. Nette und strale Geste, obwohl das Label ja nichts für die Verspätung konnte

Zurück
Oben Unten