DHG/Dødheimsgard und URARV: Aldrahns Spielwiesen

Trish hat ihre Krebserkrankung vor ner knappen Wochen publik gemacht:

"I have Cancer. Yes I'm serious its 100% confirmed. I will have a serious operation by the end of the month, followed by likely chemotherapy and radiation treatments. I live life and pretend like it's fine, although it's not, but at least prognosis of survival is good (unless it has already spread...)

I was hoping the lump was just a mass of scar tissue from various events of physical abuse I received from a few certain violent and sadistic males throughout the years (getting kicked and stomped on and thrown into walls and doors and floors and grabbed very hard), which is why I procrastinated requesting a referral to oncology "oh i dont want to seem like a paranoid hypochondriac, only 20% of cases are cancer". But nope full-grown cancer, and it has also been hemorrhaging (bleeding) on the inside they had to drain the blood.

The doctor says I'm the most statistically unlucky patient in his experience cuz also at the beginning of the year they removed a growth of high-risk cancer-like cells on a completely different organ system (which lead to a blood infection and multiple rounds of antibiotics, but at least with last sampling went down to low-level grading), and he says the two types have not spread to each other. The common source is extremely bad genetics for immunity and susceptibility to cancer (everyone in the family died from this horrible disease despite being non-smokers and healthy lifestyle).

Why I make this public; I don't care if everyone knows and finds me "repulsive" or "unattractive" or "gross" knowing this, or the psychopathic troll-haters who laugh about such misfortune and bad luck in others (i bet some are so sociopath they will make the laughing icon on the post, as when i got taunted for writing a eulogy to my dead parents and called insults for it). Of the small amount of people who have known this for some while I got mixed shocking reactions. My close friends and bandmates were genuinely concerned and supportive, but others kicked me out of their band due to "convenience" and "looking bad for the band", told me i deserve it, some even blamed me and said its my fault cuz I dont believe in supernatural pseudoscience rituals, another who i had supported in their sickness cut contact in the most catty way, a few guy "friends" insulted me and/or cancelled our friendship since having this diagnosis made me no longer an attractive female companion, I was even told "i dont care if you die from cancer or how much pain it causes, it doesnt concern me so dont bother me with this info, i dont care or want to hear about it".

Cancer is the ultimate test of who is a good-hearted person or a horrible stonecold self-centered psychopath. And I am so grateful to have so many kind caring people in my life, true friends, I love you all (you know who you are, and aren't). And I am also equally thankful to have discovered the true nature of the opposite others to keep them far away, especially at this difficult time when more stress and less sleep can cause an even lower-functioning immune system and the difference between life and death. And if these years (or months) turn out to be my last I want to spend it with the right people, and give them good memories and feelings to cherish for the rest of their lives." ♥

Unglaublich, was für widerliche, empathielose, egoistische, charakterschwache Menschen es gibt...
Was ist das für eine Vorstellung von Freundschaft, wenn man die Leute fallen lässt, wenn es ihnen richtig schlecht geht?
Kannte die Band und die Frau bisher nicht, aber da werde ich auch etwas spenden.

Unglaublich, was für widerliche, empathielose, egoistische, charakterschwache Menschen es gibt...
Was ist das für eine Vorstellung von Freundschaft, wenn man die Leute fallen lässt, wenn es ihnen richtig schlecht geht?
Kannte die Band und die Frau bisher nicht, aber da werde ich auch etwas spenden.

Unabhängig von deiner erfreulichen Entscheidung, etwas zu spenden, möchte ich dir auch die Band an sich ans Herz legen. Urarv ist eine ganz besondere Band, der du unbedingt mal eine Chance geben solltest.

Unabhängig von deiner erfreulichen Entscheidung, etwas zu spenden, möchte ich dir auch die Band an sich ans Herz legen. Urarv ist eine ganz besondere Band, der du unbedingt mal eine Chance geben solltest.
Hab mir schon ein Stück angehört, das mir auch gefiel.
Hab im Moment aber noch so viel anderes auf dem Zettel, dass das jetzt sicher nicht Priorität hat.

Neues Album "Black Medium Current" am 14.04. auf Peaceville (CD/2-LP). Bin ultragespannt!
Cover
DHG-BMC-album-cover.jpg

Und paar allgemeine Worte von Vicotnik zum Konzept dahinter.
https://peaceville.com/bands/dodheimsgard/

Ich habe diese Woche die neue Dødheimsgard gehört, die übrigens ziemlich klasse geworden ist, und erst danach festgestellt, dass Aldrahn gar nicht mehr in der Band ist :D

Wusste ich auch nicht...scheint dann aber nicht so sehr anders zu sein, obwohl Aldrahn für mich ja schon sehr eigenständig klingt. Kann man da schon irgendwo reinhören?

Aldrahn ist schon noch ein gutes Stück abgedrehter, gesanglich, als Vicotnik. Macht aber nichts, da trotzdem stark und natürlich auch passend bei DHG.

... und die Klavier-Intermezzi, die L. E. Måløy komponiert hat (der Bassist, kannte ich vorher gar nicht, ist auch bei DHG bisher nicht als Songwriter in Erscheinung getreten), heben diesen Teil des DHG-Kosmos, den es ja schon immer gab, auf ein völlig neues Level. "Requiem Aeternum" ist ja mal sowas von einnehmend. Ich werde darüber nicht fertig.
Ganz großes Album.

Zurück
Oben Unten