A SINISTER PURPOSE IV (25. + 26.03.2022 UT Connewitz, Leipzig)

The ticket presale for A SINISTER PURPOSE IV starts in about thirty minutes from now and because of that we have collected a little FAQ for you so you can purchase your tickets without any doubts. Enjoy! ✨

1. What kind of festival passes will be available and what will they cost?
We will only offer weekend passes this year, these will be 75€ excl. tax.

2. Where can I buy tickets?
The only reliable source for purchasing tickets is www.intoendlesschaos.de – so please be aware of scammers, fake facebook events and sites that will trick you into buying an authentic ticket for our festival. No mercy for dumbasses!

3. I’m not (fully) vaccinated, am I allowed to attend?
As much as we can say as of today: no. Unfortunately it will only be possible for fully vaccinated and/or recovered people to attend the festival. But as you all know, the situation is and will remain dynamic and therefore a lot of things and regulations might change for the better or worse until the end of March. We’ll try to keep you updated in case any of the current Covid regulations get tightened, loosened or even cancelled.
At the moment we’re aiming for 2G, but could be possible that 2G+ or even 3G would also work out for us in the end.
According to the latest news it seems that Germany plans on making 2G a 'boostered and/or recovered only' thing, so we wanna recommend you to update and educate yourselves on a regular basis if possible.

4. Can I sell my tickets to my neighbour/pet vampire/boss/best friend in case I can’t attend the festival for whatever reason?
Nope. Due to the Covid regulations you unfortunately can’t just sell your ticket to another person. Your ticket will be personalized and the name of the ticket holder will be checked at the entrance together with your vax certificate AND id card. Please reach out to info@intoendlesschaos.de to cancel and refund your ticket!
Let us know if you have any more questions and maybe just drop em into the comment section of this post so other attendees can read them as well.

Good luck with the ticket hunt! Tickets will be available 4pm CET sharp!
// ASP Crew

273001713_913189696061560_691438581485899584_n.jpg

Hab auch mein Ticket:top:

Kommt das Ticket als Hardcover per Post nach Hause? An den beiden Bestätigungsmails von IEE ist nix als Anhang?

Hab auch mein Ticket:top:

Kommt das Ticket als Hardcover per Post nach Hause? An den beiden Bestätigungsmails von IEE ist nix als Anhang?

Nee, das ist ein Ticket zum selber ausdrucken. Die Mail mit dem Ticket kommt eigentlich separat, also entweder mal den Spam checken insofern du direkt bezahlt hast oder noch etwas abwarten. Kann mir vorstellen dass durch den server crash gerade alles etwas laaaaangsam ist.

Nee, das ist ein Ticket zum selber ausdrucken. Die Mail mit dem Ticket kommt eigentlich separat, also entweder mal den Spam checken insofern du direkt bezahlt hast oder noch etwas abwarten. Kann mir vorstellen dass durch den server crash gerade alles etwas laaaaangsam ist.
Also im spam ist bis jetzt auch nix.

Ach so, gibt keine Hardtickets? Hab jetzt extra DHL-Versand gewählt, weil mir das als als Brief bei 174 Euro Warenwert zu unsicher war (hab noch 2 CDs mitbestellt)...

Servercrash hab ich nix von mitbekommen. Nur beim Stöbern durchs Sortiment kam 2x kurz 'ne Störung, die nach 'nem Refresh wieder weg war, aber die hab ich auf das Weddinger Holz-Internet hier geschoben...!

Ach so, gibt keine Hardtickets? Hab jetzt extra DHL-Versand gewählt, weil mir das als als Brief bei 174 Euro Warenwert zu unsicher war (hab noch 2 CDs mitbestellt)...

Servercrash hab ich nix von mitbekommen. Nur beim Stöbern durchs Sortiment kam 2x kurz 'ne Störung, die nach 'nem Refresh wieder weg war, aber die hab ich auf das Weddinger Holz-Internet hier geschoben...!

Nee, keine Hardtickets. Haben die Versandoptionen auch extra deaktiviert gehabt damit's nicht zu Missverständnissen kommt. Naja.

Zurück
Oben Unten