Anacrusis (Kenn Nardi) - Dancing With The Past

Ist das geil!!! Ewig her, dass ich wild Luftgirarre wirbelnd und staccatoheadbangend durch die Wohnung gehüpft bin.

:jubel:

Möge das Teil alsbald physisch erhältlich sein...

Mega schade, wie das alles gelaufen ist. Ich hatte für die Blu-ray schon einen Ehrenplatz im Regal freigeräumt.
Hab mir jetzt den Download gekauft, in höchster Qualität (Full HD) auf einen Stick gezogen und schaus mir grad an. Besser als nix.
Ich hoffe, dass da noch was physisches kommt. Am besten so, wie es ursprünglich geplant war.

Von Kenn Nardis FB:

Hello again (yes, I know...). After receiving MUCH feedback on the cancellation of the physical release, I have decided that I WILL go ahead with the deluxe blu-ray version only. Another change is that in addition to the concert and all the bonus content it will also include the 2-CD audio version as well. This will likely not be available until sometime in early October. Decisions like this are not easy to make with the current state of things which affects everything from production times, postage/shipping times, etc. However, most of these things don't seem to matter as much to our fans as maybe I thought they would. The other problem is in trying to figure out how to please as many fans as possible, since pleasing everyone will obviously never happen. After putting in so much time not only with editing the concert, but also with the artwork/layout, disc authoring and all the rest of course I would like to have this concert available in physical form and I apparently am not alone in this.

Another major factor in deciding to simply stream the show was that I was eager to make it available and did not want to wait another 6 weeks or more to even be able to ship it. This doesn't seem to be a problem for most fans either. Sorry to those of you who have paid for the digital version as it was never my intention to have people paying for the show twice. I have also decided to go with the blu-ray not only becasue it looks so much better, but becasue the capacity allows for much more content in the highest possible quality. In doing a limited release like this, it just is not possible to have all possible formats available. I honestly would not have expected so many people wanting a physical audio CD version, but a LOT of you have asked for this. Another issue is that the packaging is always a balancing act since one additional ounce literally doubles the shipping cost. The new format will be an eight-panel digipak (hi, Matt!) with 1 blu-ray containing the regular and extended versions of the the concert and bonus material, 2 audio CDs and a 16-page booklet.

So, at the risk of sounding completely schizophrenic, I am apologetically excited to tell those of you that just HAVE to hold this concert in your hands, that your dreams will come true after all.   And for those of you who would just like to throw down a few bucks and watch the concert, the digital version will also still be available.

Demnächst (vielleicht) erhältlich. 1 Blu Ray + 2 CD Set
Kostet 34,40 Eur

Von Facebook:

We're happy to announce An Evening With ANACRUSIS is now available!

This deluxe 3-DISC set contains 1 Blu-ray disc containing the full 2019 Reunion Concert in HD (regular and extended versions) plus more than 2 hours of bonus material spanning the band's entire career from the very beginning right through the once-in-a-lifetime reunion show which included all six original recording members.

To order visit

https://anacrusis.bigcartel.com/

Thanks!

***If you'd like your's signed by me (Kenn) please let me know in your PayPal order comments

Demnächst (vielleicht) erhältlich. 1 Blu Ray + 2 CD Set
Kostet 34,40 Eur

Von Facebook:

We're happy to announce An Evening With ANACRUSIS is now available!

This deluxe 3-DISC set contains 1 Blu-ray disc containing the full 2019 Reunion Concert in HD (regular and extended versions) plus more than 2 hours of bonus material spanning the band's entire career from the very beginning right through the once-in-a-lifetime reunion show which included all six original recording members.

To order visit

https://anacrusis.bigcartel.com/

Thanks!

***If you'd like your's signed by me (Kenn) please let me know in your PayPal order comments

Dann auf einen zweiten Versuch !

Ich habe das ganze jetzt nicht wirklich verfolgt hier. Meint ihr, dass sich dafür noch irgendein Vertrieb in Germany findet?

Ich habe das ganze jetzt nicht wirklich verfolgt hier. Meint ihr, dass sich dafür noch irgendein Vertrieb in Germany findet?
Er macht das ja alleine. Wieviele er jetzt erstmal herstellen lässt dürfte wohl von den Bestellungen abhängen.
Um sowas wie einen Vertrieb in anderen Ländern wollte er sich nicht mehr kümmern.
Ich glaube da passiert nichts.

Metal Blade macht aktuell nix. Vertrieb in D glaube ich kaum. Evtl. holt sich Helle Müller oder andere Händler ein paar Exemplare ins Programm. Müsste man ihn fragen.

Zum Thema. Bestellt, Teil 2.

Zurück
Oben Unten