Anacrusis (Kenn Nardi) - Dancing With The Past

Thanks to everyone for checking out the preview clip. (Over 700 views since I uploaded it a few days ago with only FB and word-of-mouth, which is pretty cool!) The good news for those of you asking about a physical video (and audio) is that I have decided that there will be a limited Blu-ray/CD set released to commemorate the show.

I am working with someone overseas who will help to distribute copies outside the US without the ridiculously expensive shipping costs.

The plan is a 3-disc set containing a Blu-ray of the entire 3-hour video along with a 2-CD audio version of the entire show plus a booklet.

Turns out the full audio of the gig just barely fits onto 2 full CDs with 28 songs total and coming in a nearly 160 minutes. This will be the only official live ANACRUSIS material ever released and with all six members playing, it is a great overview of our entire catalog. I will likely handle the US copies myself, similar to the way I did the advanced copies of my solo album few years ago. The response from the preview clips has been overwhelmingly positive and the guys and I would love to see more than just a streaming version online. One way or another this will happen. Stay tuned as I work out the details.

The editing is mostly finished and I hope to make it available in the next couple of months. I will keep everyone posted as the specifics are ironed out. Thanks again for your on-going support for the band. Please pass the video link with friends, on message boards and anywhere else you think people might be interested. \m/

Habe mal den eingeblendeten Text des Videos abgeschrieben. Genaues Datum wird nicht genannt. Das Video wurde am 18.07. von Mr. Nardi online gestellt.

So steht es geschrieben:
  • One night, three hours, six musicians, 28 Songs.
  • An evening with Anacrusis live at Delmar Hall Dec 7 2019.
  • Coming soon on DVD and Blu-Ray.
  • Each song is performed by the original recording line up.
  • Special edition 2-Disc Blu-Ray contains nearly 2 hours of additional content plus mp3 and losless concert audio.
  • Bonus material includes clips, interviews, live audio, 15 music "videos" (using classic footage from 1987-1993 and remastered album tracks), hundreds of photos and more!
  • 150 min CD-quality audio version formatted for a 2-Disc-Set.
Ich sag's mal dezent so. Maximalste Freude! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!

***Update on the DVD/Blu-ray release***

I'm excited to say I am putting the finishing touches on the Delmar Hall concert video. It should be available for orders within the next couple of weeks.

U.S. and International shipping will be available.

There will be two versions of the show available.

An Evening With ANACRUSIS - Live at Delmar Hall 2019 DVD:
4-panel DVD digipak with 12-page booklet
28-song concert (regular and extended version)
Record Store Fan Meet-up clips
"Vintage Footage" videos for "A World To Gain", "I Love the World" and "Sound the "Alarm"

An Evening With ANACRUSIS - Live at Delmar Hall 2019 (Deluxe Edition) Blu-ray:
6-panel DVD digipak with 16-page booklet
28-song concert (regular and extended version)
Record Store Fan Meet-up clips
"Fighting Evil" soundcheck video
"Still Black" (f.u.b.a.r. version)
Video Sheet Metal segment (1990)
Making Manic studio clips (1991)
Critical Mass interview (1993)
"Vintage Footage" videos for "Butcher's Block", "A World To Gain", "R.O.T.", "Wrong", Terrified", "Something Real", "Our Reunion", "Dream Again", "I Love the World", "Release", "Sense of Will", "Too Many Phophets" & "Sound the Alarm"
CD Baby Download Card for the full 28-song live album audio version of the concert

*The "Vintage Footage" clips feature clips from more than 20 vintage ANACRUSIS videos from our personal collections over remastered album tracks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16PQnD2cxC8

116190659_2920613378044889_8914297571869009479_o.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten