CENTURY - The Conquest Of Time

Jetzt ist mir auch klar, weshalb ich die ganze Zeit an Lethal Steel denken musste.

Feines Album haben die Zwei da aufgenommen.
Sehr empfelenswert für Fans von Früh-80er-Metal.
Gefällt mir gut, die Songs haben das gewisse Etwas, welches hervorsticht.
Sollte hoffentlich nicht in Masse an guten Veröffentlichungen untergehen.

Verglichen mit den neuen Alben von Air Raid zieht dieses Album richtig die Wurst vom Teller.
Century sollten unbedingt mit RAM oder den deutschen LUZIFER auf Tour gehen.

Es kam gerade diese Mail via Bandcamp von Electric Assault Records:

Update on ‘The Conquest Of Time:’

These orders have been very slowly going out, along with the new Tyrann LP, but there’s one issue causing delays: the pressing plant didn’t include all the jackets, so I’ve been waiting on them (don’t worry, they’ve been printed already and are being expedited to me). Orders with ‘The Conquest Of Time’ are obviously delayed a bit longer, and this includes copies going to Europe. All orders with only the Tyrann LP (and whatever available titles I have) have already been sent out as of Monday. Very sorry about all the delays, but between pressing plant fuck up’s and customs, all of these things have been out of my control.

With all of this said, all Electric Assault Records titles will be handled by a new pressing plant moving forward. To my former plant’s credit, they have always been a pleasure to work with, but for some reason, things have been gradually going downhill the past year.

Next update will have happier news, I promise!

Nee, habe ihm nochmal geschrieben - weiterhin keine Antwort... Kann natürlich sein, dass er wegen der Problematik mit den fehlenden Covers noch nichts genau sagen kann, ich denke aber umso länger es dauert umso schlechter sieht es aus.

Zurück
Oben Unten