Darkthrone, Unholy Darkthrone

Zbigniew M. Bielak

Screenshot-20240313-205328-Facebook.jpg

Das Artwork in höherer Auflösung ist schon derb gut:
432411954_953601836127709_8897050057048101217_n.jpg

In Zeiten von KI wichtig, dass Künstler bei echten Artworks bleiben :)

Bielak hat auch'n paar Worte dazu verloren:
"DARKTHRONE Beckons Us All: I am proud to announce, that for the first time - and it’s been the fourth time we worked together - I had privilege of designing a brand NEW studio album for one of my favorite bands ever - Darkthrone - thank you - it’s a dream come true - and best birthday present ever.
I always thought their amazing logo looked like a squashed spider and with this artwork I wanted to nod some of my ‘uglier’ faves like Nuclear Death ‘Bride of Insect’ cover or Jose Guadalupe Posada’s iconic spider linocut from Hellhammer mcd but in a desolate cosmic graveyard / spatiotemporal cobwebs style. Hope you like it! Tell me what you think/see in the comments and enjoy!
"

Das Artwork in höherer Auflösung ist schon derb gut:
432411954_953601836127709_8897050057048101217_n.jpg

In Zeiten von KI wichtig, dass Künstler bei echten Artworks bleiben :)

Bielak hat auch'n paar Worte dazu verloren:
"DARKTHRONE Beckons Us All: I am proud to announce, that for the first time - and it’s been the fourth time we worked together - I had privilege of designing a brand NEW studio album for one of my favorite bands ever - Darkthrone - thank you - it’s a dream come true - and best birthday present ever.
I always thought their amazing logo looked like a squashed spider and with this artwork I wanted to nod some of my ‘uglier’ faves like Nuclear Death ‘Bride of Insect’ cover or Jose Guadalupe Posada’s iconic spider linocut from Hellhammer mcd but in a desolate cosmic graveyard / spatiotemporal cobwebs style. Hope you like it! Tell me what you think/see in the comments and enjoy!
"
Ein schwarzes Loch das alles anlockt und verschluckt

Zurück
Oben Unten