Der R.I.P.-Thread

ric-ocasek.jpg

Cars-Sänger Ric Ocasek im Alter von 75 Jahren gestorben

designer-luigi-colani-gestorben.jpg

Der deutsche Star-Designer Luigi Colani ist tot. Er erlag am Montag im Alter von 91 Jahren in Karlsruhe einer schweren Krankheit.

designer-luigi-colani-gestorben.jpg

Der deutsche Star-Designer Luigi Colani ist tot. Er erlag am Montag im Alter von 91 Jahren in Karlsruhe einer schweren Krankheit.
Ein echtes Unikat. Und irgendwie grundsympathisch. Hab ihm immer gerne zugehört im TV. Er hatte immer was zu sagen. Die letzten Urfiecher sterben langsam aus. Solche Typen gibts irgendwie heutzutage nicht mehr.

Luigi, erklär den da oben mal, wie der Himmel richtig zu designen ist. Ich zähl auf Dich!

R.I.P. Fernando Ricksen

Als Spieler habe ich ihn ja eher nicht so gemocht... aus naheliegenden Gründen. Aber gegen diese Krankheit (MND) hat er lange ohne jede Chance gekämpft.

Tough man on and off the park!

_108853833_823744.jpg

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Tony Mills hat heute seine letzte Reise angetreten.

Mach´s gut. :hmmja:

Hier das Statement seiner Frau auf FB:

Anthony Paul Mills
07.07.1962-18.09.2019

It is with a shattered heart that I announce the passing of my loving husband and best friend Tony Mills. He was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer in April of this year and lived his life to the fullest until he exhaled for the last time in my arms. He wanted to live, but wasn't afraid of death.

Most will know him through his incredible contribution to the music world as a singer in bands like Shy and TNT as well as a solo artist and session vocalist. He leaves behind him a legacy that will live on for many lifetimes.

Those people closest to him will also know him as a gentle and kind soul, a dedicated husband with a love for the quiet life, his animals and his motorbikes. His sense of humour was always on point. His last summer was the happiest in his life, at the end of each day he exclaimed "It's been another fantastic day!" He spent a lot of time in his workshop fixing up his dirtbike so he could ride it later this autumn. The evening before he passed, he managed to whisper:

"I've had a good life. I've had a GOOD life. I'm just a bit pissed about the bike."

Linda Mills

Ach Mann...RIP Tony :hmmja:
Bewundernswert, wie er das ganze Thema gemeistert hat.
Das hat man ja durch das Interview mit @frankthetank schon erahnen können, und die Zeilen seiner Frau unterstreichen dies nur noch mehr.

Anthony Paul Mills
07.07.1962-18.09.2019

It is with a shattered heart that I announce the passing of my loving husband and best friend Tony Mills. He was diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer in April of this year and lived his life to the fullest until he exhaled for the last time in my arms. He wanted to live, but wasn't afraid of death.

Most will know him through his incredible contribution to the music world as a singer in bands like Shy and TNT as well as a solo artist and session vocalist. He leaves behind him a legacy that will live on for many lifetimes.

Those people closest to him will also know him as a gentle and kind soul, a dedicated husband with a love for the quiet life, his animals and his motorbikes. His sense of humour was always on point. His last summer was the happiest in his life, at the end of each day he exclaimed "It's been another fantastic day!" He spent a lot of time in his workshop fixing up his dirtbike so he could ride it later this autumn. The evening before he passed, he managed to whisper:

"I've had a good life. I've had a GOOD life. I'm just a bit pissed about the bike."

Linda Mills
Puh! Geht mir ganz schön zu Herzen.

R.I.P. Tony

Anthony Paul Mills
07.07.1962-18.09.2019

Linda Mills

Puh! Geht mir ganz schön zu Herzen.

R.I.P. Tony
traurige Geschichte, ja... sagte mit vor dem Interview nix, habe es erstmal nur warum auch immer gelesen. Danach tat mir das total leid und er kam sehr sympathisch rüber. Fand das alles sehr mutig. Schön, dass das mit dem letzten Werk noch geklappt hat. Aber es ging schon ganz schön schnell jetzt... geht mir jetzt echt ein wenig nach, obwohl ich noch nicht in die Platte reingehört habe. R.I.P.:hmmja:

Bjorg Lambrecht, Radprofi, verstorben bei Polen Rundfahrt. R.I.P. Leberläsion+abdominelle Massenblutung. Alter, Scheisse, wenn man selbst Rennrad fährt

Zurück
Oben Unten