Wintersun - Time II

Ich finds immer noch geil, dass TIME II seit Jahren fertig aufgenommen ist, aber aufgrund mangelnden Equipments nicht gemixed "werden kann".

Wo wir gerade bei WINTERSUN sind:

Ich bin neulich auf Youtube über folgendes Video gestolpert,

und konnte mir einen negativen Kommentar nicht verkneifen:

Dunkeltroll
vor 1 Woche
I could be wrong, but for me this is only video footage of the band rehearsing, while all we hear is the record playing. Unless you prove me wrong: Thumbs down for that.

da bekam ich auch eine Antwort drauf:

Toni Luuri
vor 1 Woche (bearbeitet)
Live played one take, no autotune, but mastered to perfection as Jari has that habit. With backing track since there's no reason to have whole symphonic orchestra present. You can see it at last notes of Kai playing drums. He's not slug that gets tired after 3 drumhits. And this is recorded with multiple cameras to get all needed action in one go. Have an excellent day.

:jubel: :feierei:

Wo wir gerade bei WINTERSUN sind:

Ich bin neulich auf Youtube über folgendes Video gestolpert,

und konnte mir einen negativen Kommentar nicht verkneifen:

Dunkeltroll
vor 1 Woche
I could be wrong, but for me this is only video footage of the band rehearsing, while all we hear is the record playing. Unless you prove me wrong: Thumbs down for that.

da bekam ich auch eine Antwort drauf:

Toni Luuri
vor 1 Woche (bearbeitet)
Live played one take, no autotune, but mastered to perfection as Jari has that habit. With backing track since there's no reason to have whole symphonic orchestra present. You can see it at last notes of Kai playing drums. He's not slug that gets tired after 3 drumhits. And this is recorded with multiple cameras to get all needed action in one go. Have an excellent day.

:jubel: :feierei:
bei Manowar würds einfach gelöscht werden!

Zurück
Oben Unten