Sabire - Gates Ajar

Ha! Das Artwork gibt es doch schon!
Irgend eine Black Metal Band hat es auch schon benutzt...wenn ich jetzt nur noch wüsste, welche...

Ha! Das Artwork gibt es doch schon!
Irgend eine Black Metal Band hat es auch schon benutzt...wenn ich jetzt nur noch wüsste, welche...
Das ist ein recht gängiges Motiv.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustave_Doré

Unter anderem gab es das bereits hier...

349140.jpg

Was ist eigentlich bei Sabire los, die Facebook Seite ist weg, instagram auch, was ist da los?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Die Platte lief grad gestern wieder in der Heavy Rotation.
Ist denn nicht sogar ein recht gutes Label mit eingestiegen?

Hier die Antwort des Labels auf meine gestrige Nachfrage zum Veröffentlichungstermin des angekündigten Albums und dem aktuellen Status der Band:

"Hi,

the band is on hold at the moment but the album is almost finished.
Many thanks for your interest and support
Listenable"

Deswegen gleich den Kontakt zu den Fans zu kappen, wirkt ziemlich endgültig. Nun gut. Ich will nicht sagen, ich hätt's kommen sehen, aber...

Deswegen gleich den Kontakt zu den Fans zu kappen, wirkt ziemlich endgültig. Nun gut. Ich will nicht sagen, ich hätt's kommen sehen, aber...

Gab es Vorkommnisse in der Vergangenheit, die auf eine Auflösung hingedeutet hätten?
Ich habe die Band nicht näher verfolgt, fand die EP aber ganz cool.

+ Statement from Scarlett +
My dearest Wild Ones and Acid Fiends,
I sincerely apologise for the absence of Sabïre's social medias, and for the many long months of silence. Allow me to explain.
I have not been well. This year started with me falling into a suicidal crisis that persisted up and down for as far as May, despite my seeking of treatment and professional help after the initial crisis happened. It came after a very long and deep depression.
When the first one occurred and I was able to get past it, my priorities changed overnight immediately to focusing only on myself and getting better above everything else. I halted all music production, anything to do with Sabïre, just stopping it all and walking away to give myself a chance to heal. After a few weeks, the tensions began to flare up again, so I then pulled the plug on all Sabïre's social media for the respite I so desperately sought. It did help.
The following months were not easy. I just broke down again, and again, and again. I wanted to die so badly, and it truly felt like the only way to get the relief I sought, as well as rid the burden I saw to be myself from those around me.
While I have left you all in the dark, aside from some emails replying to concerned Wild Ones, I have slowly begun to heal and can now take the initiative to take the helm again once more. I give the most sincerest thanks to everyone and anyone who reached out with their concern over the band's existence and utter lack of activity. We are here, and will not be leaving.
The album, "Jätt" has truly lived up to its name. It has been, and frankly continues to be utter hell to make and put it together. It has been difficult, heartbreaking, and brutal But, as the old expression puts it, "it is the darkest before the dawn." I will be returning to its production shortly, and it will finally come to see the light of day. It sounds beautiful.

I thank you all so much for your concerns and your ongoing patience. I shall do better. I am so sorry.
-Scarlett Monastyrski
July 6th 2022
Comments are turned off on this post. If you would like to say something to us in response, please send me a direct message.

Quelle: https://www.instagram.com/p/CfrOru6JTRl/

Zurück
Oben Unten