BLACK METAL MMXIX Sammelthread

Keine Ahnung wo ich es sonst hinpaken soll.
Nordvis verkaufen Testpressungen:

Hi folks,

We need to clear some space and get rid of some vinyl test-presses. In case you're interested we have the following available at the moment:

ENEFERENS - In The Hours Beneath
ENEFERENS - The Bleakness of Our Constant
FALLS OF RAUROS - Vigilance Perennial
FORNDOM - Daudra Dura
GRIFT - Arvet
LUSTRE - Still Innocence
MURG - Gudatall
OVER THE VOIDS - S/T
PANOPTICON - The Scars of Man on the Once Nameless Wilderness, Part 1
PANOPTICON - The Scars of Man on the Once Nameless Wilderness, Part 2
PANPHAGE - Jord
SAIVA - Markerna bortom
SKOGEN - Eld
SKOGEN - Svitjod
SONS OF CROM - The Black Tower
STILLA - Skuggflock
TERVAHÄÄT - Kalmonsäie
VAIYA - Remnant Light
WALDGEFLÜSTER - Ruinen

5 copies where made of each (we don't have 5 copies available of all titles).

180 SEK / 18 € + shipping

Keine Ahnung wo ich es sonst hinpaken soll.
Nordvis verkaufen Testpressungen:

Hi folks,

We need to clear some space and get rid of some vinyl test-presses. In case you're interested we have the following available at the moment:

ENEFERENS - In The Hours Beneath
ENEFERENS - The Bleakness of Our Constant
FALLS OF RAUROS - Vigilance Perennial
FORNDOM - Daudra Dura
GRIFT - Arvet
LUSTRE - Still Innocence
MURG - Gudatall
OVER THE VOIDS - S/T
PANOPTICON - The Scars of Man on the Once Nameless Wilderness, Part 1
PANOPTICON - The Scars of Man on the Once Nameless Wilderness, Part 2
PANPHAGE - Jord
SAIVA - Markerna bortom
SKOGEN - Eld
SKOGEN - Svitjod
SONS OF CROM - The Black Tower
STILLA - Skuggflock
TERVAHÄÄT - Kalmonsäie
VAIYA - Remnant Light
WALDGEFLÜSTER - Ruinen

5 copies where made of each (we don't have 5 copies available of all titles).

180 SEK / 18 € + shipping
wer so eine 12" Pizza braucht ...

Pillorian ist damit auch Geschichte.

So it seems that every couple of years, I publicly say something monumentally stupid. In this case, I want to formally apologize for my unfortunate smart ass comment that I made in a private post on my Facebook page a few days ago. It was insensitive, juvenile, reprehensible, and thoughtless to say the least. My vitriolic sarcasm was aimed solely at Facebook's censorship and NOT to the Jewish community in any way, shape, or form.

One of my favorite memories of my career was when Agalloch visited and performed in Israel in 2011. The people, the culture, the hospitality, the atmosphere, everything was wonderful and I met several fans on that trip who are still dear friends of mine to this day. I had also recently been working with a promoter to bring Pillorian there after our second album. I very much have wanted to return and perform there again. Sadly this will never happen as Pillorian; a band formed by the 3 of us and not just me, is no more.

I regret my irresponsible actions and I am deeply sorry that I have disappointed my former bandmates, supporters, and fans all over the world. I will admit that I was wrong. it was a mistake. I have to own it now. Self-awareness has never been a strong point for me, and I need to work on that.

For now, I have decided to step away from the music business and especially social media. Music is my lifeblood. It is something I cannot ever stop, but perhaps it is something, for the time being, I need to do only for myself.

J. Haughm
28th of February, 2019

...bezogen auf folgendes Ereignis:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2019/02/2...nt-pillorian-guitarist-and-drummer-quit-band/

Heute ist übrigens "Triumphant Master Of Fates" von Vimur aus Amerika erschienen:
https://borisrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pre-order-triumphant-master-of-fates

Ich war nach einem halben Durchgang schon geplättet. Irgendwie brutal und dennoch melodisch/atmosphärisch, klingt zudem recht eigenständig würde ich sagen.

Cover von Adam Burke:
a2213632284_10.jpg

Hatte mir gestern eigentlich auch gut gefallem beim Reinhören, aber nicht 20 Dollar Versandkosten gut :hmmja:

Heute ist übrigens "Triumphant Master Of Fates" von Vimur aus Amerika erschienen:
https://borisrecords.bandcamp.com/album/pre-order-triumphant-master-of-fates

Ich war nach einem halben Durchgang schon geplättet. Irgendwie brutal und dennoch melodisch/atmosphärisch, klingt zudem recht eigenständig würde ich sagen.

Cover von Adam Burke:
a2213632284_10.jpg

Klingt sehr gut und Cover is (Burke-typisch) eh klasse - Euro-/oder Deutschlandvertrieb wäre ne Sache! Weiß jemand, ob einer der üblichen Verdächtigen die reinbekommt?

Terratur P. hat doch irgendwann 2017 oder so eine große Re-Release-Welle angekündigt, die auf jeden Fall noch nicht abgeebbt ist. War da die "Ω"-Scheibe von Celestial Bloodshed dabei (als CD)?

Zurück
Oben Unten