Skull Fist

Hier...
iheyfill-sicherheits-dosenoeffneredelstahlergonomisches-rutschfestes-design-mit-glattem-randschneidet-ohne-scharfe-kantendeckel-kann-wieder-aufgelegt-werden.jpg

Moin!

Ich habe die aktuelle LP "Way of the Road" als "limited transparent green Vinyl" (100 Exemplare) abzugeben. Die LP stammt aus einem Tausch und ist neu und eingeschweißt.

Bei Interesse: PM

Quelle FB Skullfist

FIST NEWS
Finally, we can talk about this now. The new Skull Fist album is finished, it has been for about a year now. Back in 2011, we signed an amazingly terrible record deal and have been stuck with that ever since. It never sat right with me that 85% of what we earned while digging heavy metal trenches was going into someone else’s hands. We hired a lawyer to try and ditch the deal and ended up with only one option which was to buy out the contract for a large amount of itchy scratchy dollars and pay for the new record out of my own pocket. $20,000 later here we are. Unfortunately we did not have enough bucks to buy back the rights for our previous records so good luck finding those on CDs and vinyl. Now we have a finished record and a lovely debt- but for the first time our album is in our control. None of this info is for drama points or some crap, not even death can stop the tunes from flowing so it’s all water under the fridge. I just think it’s important to share the reality of this instead of pretending to be rich and successful cool guys.

Now the better news, we have agreed to release the album with the new label- Atomic Fire Records. We managed to work out a fair deal in which I’m not giving out handys to anyone. Markus and Flori are good dudes in the fist book and I doubt the Scooby Doo ending on this. We’re optimistic with all this. We will release a video in February and the album will be out in April, of course I’ll have more updates and all that jazz for you over the next bit. Also, I’m pretty stoked on this next album, it’s pretty heavy with less whining than Way of the Road. Either way, FCK THE WORLD, LONG LIVE THE FIST!

Quelle FB Skullfist

FIST NEWS
Finally, we can talk about this now. The new Skull Fist album is finished, it has been for about a year now. Back in 2011, we signed an amazingly terrible record deal and have been stuck with that ever since. It never sat right with me that 85% of what we earned while digging heavy metal trenches was going into someone else’s hands. We hired a lawyer to try and ditch the deal and ended up with only one option which was to buy out the contract for a large amount of itchy scratchy dollars and pay for the new record out of my own pocket. $20,000 later here we are. Unfortunately we did not have enough bucks to buy back the rights for our previous records so good luck finding those on CDs and vinyl. Now we have a finished record and a lovely debt- but for the first time our album is in our control. None of this info is for drama points or some crap, not even death can stop the tunes from flowing so it’s all water under the fridge. I just think it’s important to share the reality of this instead of pretending to be rich and successful cool guys.

Now the better news, we have agreed to release the album with the new label- Atomic Fire Records. We managed to work out a fair deal in which I’m not giving out handys to anyone. Markus and Flori are good dudes in the fist book and I doubt the Scooby Doo ending on this. We’re optimistic with all this. We will release a video in February and the album will be out in April, of course I’ll have more updates and all that jazz for you over the next bit. Also, I’m pretty stoked on this next album, it’s pretty heavy with less whining than Way of the Road. Either way, FCK THE WORLD, LONG LIVE THE FIST!

Oha, das ist aber kein gutes Zeugnis für "NoiseArt" Records

Der macht Spass, aber es fehlt die zweite Gitarre. Stimmlich bewegt sich Zach wie beim letzten Album eher in Klaus-Meine-Tonlagen. Die ersten beiden Album bleiben wohl unerreicht, aber erst mal abwarten. Ich freue mich auf die Tour mit Enforcer im Mai.

Ich fühle mich deutlich mehr an Chasing the Dream erinnert. Zum Glück; nach dem arschlahmen letzten Album. Macht Hoffnung.

Wenn ich ehrlich bin, dann muss ich sagen, das reisst mich jetzt nicht mehr wirklich mit, seit Zach seine Stimme nicht mehr in höhere tonlagen bekommt, fehlt irgendwas, das gewisse etwas, wenn man so will.

Irgendwie dümpeln die nur noch so vor sich hin.

Ich möchte den Song gut finden. Aber das plätschert leider ohne Hooks vor sich hin. Da gibt es in diesem Genre inzwischen zig junge Bands, die meilenweit an SF vorbeigezogen sind.

Jou... die Head Öf The Pack bleibt wohl unerreicht. Ist gut... mehr leider nicht. Wie auch immer die Platte wird, gibt einen extra Punkt, weil sie das Schlagzeug aufs Autodach gebaut haben *g*.

Ich gestehe...

Ich mag "way of the road" und höre das Album eigentlich echt gerne :feierei: Anders als "head of.." - das auf alle Fälle.

Auf das Album bin ich auch mal gespannt, hab es bei Atomic Fire vorbestellt und freu mich auf alle Fälle auf die Tour mit Enforcer und Ambush :jubel:

Wo ist denn der zweite Gitarrero abgeblieben?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Ich gestehe...

Ich mag "way of the road" und höre das Album eigentlich echt gerne :feierei: Anders als "head of.." - das auf alle Fälle.

Auf das Album bin ich auch mal gespannt, hab es bei Atomic Fire vorbestellt und freu mich auf alle Fälle auf die Tour mit Enforcer und Ambush :jubel:

Wo ist denn der zweite Gitarrero abgeblieben?
Jepp, ne tolle Tour Kombo! Auch wenn ich mich vornehmlich auf Ambush und Enforcer freue, so passen Skull Fist aber auch super dazu, zumal sie gerade live klasse sind, da nehme(n) ich/ wir gerne die 240 KM Anreise nach München auf mich/ uns :).

Hab die Jungs erst 1x live gesehen, das war auch in München, ich meine 2014 mit Vanderbuyst und Enforcer. Das sind aber nur nebelhafte Erinnerungen :feierei:

Bin auch gespannt auf das Tour Package und mit nem Spezl auch in München dabei. Besonders auf Ambush freue ich mich :top:

Zurück
Oben Unten